DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REL] Slave Pack Riekling Porter

Prometheus_ts

Just my first attempt at making a companion ....

27715365.jpg

check it out if you like and let me know what you think or how works ...

Ok I have rereleased after fixing a major bug , now shoudl be working ... Let me know if you like and if it works fine for you please ....

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31524

Edited by Prometheus_ts

Funny little fellow, really cute - but he does not follow me. Maybe because I already have a riekling follower from the vanilla quest (Thirsk)?

Edit: I loaded the previous save, dismissed my riekling follower and did the quest again. But he won't follow me. He says "Yess massterr" but stays at his place.

And for me his speech is not voiced, but I think that is a localization problem (I have the German version of the game).

(btw: The quest stage messages are displayed in the upper left corner).

Edited by Tamira

With console command getstage I got stage 50 already though the last message in the corner only mentioned stage 40

(Setstage to 50 did not make any difference.)

Now I repeated the quest twice and had the following results:

After I found the backpack (stage 30) and returned to WakWak, I could not talk to him (this happened both times).

At the first try he followed me, without backpack ! At the second try he did nothing, just ran about the place.

really weird , I am not expert as this is my very first Quest/follower mod , do you know what coul dbe the issue? Honestly to me is working fine both times , with sometimes sticking to follow me command ... perhaps something related to loaclizaiton?

If I reach the island and just type straight away the 50 level it gets updated and the guy follows me , but also I do not have a reminder of quest stages in my version , I will try to upload here the more recent version I have to see if I have somehow mismatched files....

It is pretty annoying but I had to again delete the mod from nexus and republish it to avoid all the confusion that was created by the BSA problem of Bethesda packer .....

For unknown reasons beyond my understanding the game does not read the sound files folder if is packed in the BSA , and useless to say that also the BSA created with CK does not pack Seq files or Sound files , so I had to manually separate them and to avoid further confusion on what to download and what to update etc I just decided to delete it all and reupload in proper working format ...

Now BSA , sound files and seq files are each separated and I have tested right away and like that worked, unfortunately this means that I can't publish this companion on workshop unless someone tells me how I can upload sound files folder in a loose version or including in a bsa make the game read it?

Anyway here is the new link to the mod ...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31533

sorry for all the trouble ....

I have no idea how Emma worked it except that, Vilja gets along well with Lydia, even have convos between them. I`ll give this a try though, since confidence is high and I really like it. :pints:

EDIT: Ok...nope...I killed the bear and gave him back his pack but no response to any dialog past that and he didn`t follow. Tried 3 different ways...sorry.

EDIT: Crap...I forgot that I had the ridable netch installed, and I see that he follows me. I`ve deleted him and will see if Wak Wak will now follow.

Edited by donnato