DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Runaway Mesh Problem

mellowtraumatic

I have a mesh that I got from a resource pack on Nexus that I've been using for a good four or five days and it's been perfectly fine until now. Today, it suddenly decided to start spinning and floating away. Went right through the wall and out of the house. It seems to start happening when I get too close to the mesh. Has anyone here had that happen before? What would cause that?

I guess it must be. It's fine as long as I don't seem to go near the left side of it. *lol* I'm about ready to forget it and come up with something else to use instead.

It was the strangest thing ever. I've never had that happen either. I had to take a shot of it just cause it was so bizarre.

http://img.photobuck...zps145c470e.jpg

Edited by mellowtraumatic

I know this floating problem - and others too ;)

It happens when you try to add a custom mesh as a clutter object and let Nifskope create Convex Shape Collision, then change the settings in the bhkRigidBody to the clutter settings. This alone is not sufficient. You have to change more settings in the bhkRigidBody and even then it is not guaranteed that the result will not behave odd. (I remember a statue )