DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

what is needed to create mods?

evos247

i'm am new to skyrim and never actually play tru the game but i just explore the world... and fell in love with it and would love to try to create mods for myself and share if anyone likes them... just need to know what tools and programs i would need to start..... i got enough resources and textures to last a lifetime plus gimp.... i use gimp cause Photoshop lags my comp for some reason...... so any advice would be greatly appreciated.......

...........and yes... i'm a full fledged n00b so go easy on me

...........evos247

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome evos...Your best bet would be to check the classes offered here. It`s not hard to open the CK and place a house....but to do it correctly so that it works properly and is sharable can be somewhat involved. Good luck and i hope to see you around.

Edited by donnato

..and patience. It is easy to get frustrated starting out but once you get the hang of it, it can be great fun

quoted for emphasis. it'll be frustrating at first, but once you do things a couple times, you'll start to go on instinct. the easiest mods are usually small ones that edit a weapons base damage/speed, or simple recolors. but TESA does offer a multitude of tutorials, and we're all willing to help with questions. now go forth and make us the grand mod we know you can provide us with!

..and patience. It is easy to get frustrated starting out but once you get the hang of it, it can be great fun

If you have a lot fantasy and concentration is a plus to create mods in general even if you're an experienced modder or a complete newbie, but also have plenty of time.

Welcome to TESA! :cookie4u::sodapop: