DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Is that normal ... ?

Nahkin

Sry to start a thread for this question. Excuse me please if it's stupid but me it annoys damn much.

I found now the following problem. If it was there always I just was blind haha :D.

enb201341218zungamdj7q.jpg

This pic shows the Name "SALT" (in English) and not the action to take it. And I don't think thats normal as I am pretty far away of it and can't take it.

enb2013412181rktvz786s.jpg

This pic is now near the Salt as usual you can take it.

What now annoys me  :unsure:  really is to see that thing you see in the first pic. Anyone got an idea if thats normal or how to fix that?.

Would be happy if anyone got an idea or how to search for it ^^. XD

Edited by Nahkin

Re-post from the shouty, it's the only thing I can think of at the moment.  These would be found in the settings menu; the object view distance in the launchers advanced settings tabs and general dialog can be found in the in-game settings.

I think that has to do with the view distance setting of items and whether or not general sub-titles is on or off.

• Upvote 1

Tryed to set the viewing distance to the left side means to set it down. But this only changes the time I view the clutter from distance.

The stupid name still there if I go far away.

Thanks for help hope there is a fix for that. But dunno what's causing this.

@donnato: No don't think so. only using Armor mods, and homes like my own ones.

Only other mods are:

• ImmersiveCreatures
  • Apocalypse Spells
  • Unofficial Patches
  • Skyrim Directors Cut

Can be closed thx for help.

Big thx to Arion. Removed my Telekinesis spell from spell menu.... Dunno what crazy sutff happens here. :blink:

Edited by Nahkin

Repost from shouty:

Arion: Telekensis spell will show the name without an option to take it and depending on your level of the spell how far away the name is displayed

Nahkin: removed the spell from menu and now it's normal again thx for help. so conclusion --> DON'T USE TELECENETIC SPELL ^^ or at least at my game haha

Happy ending :cookie4u:

• 2 weeks later...