DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Relz]Secrets of Valuungrann

Hangman4358

35733-1-1367864348.jpg

Hey guys, Finally finished up version of the mod I have been working on. Please check it out.

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35733/

** DESCRPTION **
This is mainly medium length quest mod. I have spent about 14 months working on this from the time the CK came out. Instead of throwing thousands of things against the wall and trying to implement them all half halfheartedly I tried to create quality over quantity. Because of some game play elements I have implemented in the main dungeon, I advise against followers because there is some jumping and platforming which the AI in Skyrim just can't handle.

On the surface this mod adds a new set of light armor between glass and dragon scale I have called Obsidian. I have lore to back it up and one of the major characters will explain it, sort of... He is a shifty fellow.

But below the surface lies a lot more and there is no way I can give more away otherwise I will just spoil the fun. So thank you for playing my mod and thank you to all the people who helped me make it.

The armor is male and female compatible. I Started this mod while doing a play through as a female Darkelf hence most of the pictures are of the female armor but Male armor is there as well. Renthar and his bodyguard are to be seen in the screens. Though the mod started out as a re-text it has grown into so much more. And the main focus has shifted away from the armor and more toward the story.

** ACKNOWLEDGEMTNS **
I want to thank a bunch of people for this mod. First off is Steve40 at the Skyrim Nexus who helped me with so much of the scripting and being patient when I utterly failed.

I also want to thank my Voice actors for doing an amazing job:

Hotemochick1992 – Fjorna Steelclaw

Daniel (Harmony90) Høstan Urrea – Bjarlin Steelclaw
– Drevis Renthar's Male Bodyguard

Eric Wheeldon – Drevis Renthar

Elijah Lucian – The two hapless guards

** WHAT"S NEXT **
My future plans are to do a re texture of the weapons as well and intigrate another quest with Drevis Renthar to "unlock" them and to expand his story.

I am also planning on expanding on Fjorna, Bjarlin, Hellena. What is the weird door in their cabins basement? Hopefully I will have time, motivation and interest in this mod to keep me going.

• Thanks 1