DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Which archives to download for OOO 1.35? PLZ HLP!

Prince_Fingon

I used to use OOO version 1.34 with MMM publci release. With the new versions of each im redownloading. When I go to the downloads page of OOO 1.35 there are like 5 differant archives to download. I am trying to install them via BAIN. the instructions on the main page say to copy the archive to the bash installers folder. Which archive do I download and put there? All of them or one? it doesnt say to download all of them, and I dont even want the Harvest archive. any help would be appreciated. I figured there had to be at least a lot of people who use the new version since OOO is now essentially a must have for Oblivion. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It appears ... At Least to me , That when  the word " archive "  is mentioned it means all the files included .

Example :

Installing the Mod
1. Extract the archive to any other folder.
2. Copy the extracted archive to [install Path]\Oblivion\OBMM\Mods\
3. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
4. Click the Create button
5. Click the Add Archive button, navigate to the archive and select it, then click the Yes button.
6. Click the Create OMOD button, wait until it finishes, then click the Ok button
Activating the Mod
1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
2. Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen, once installed the mod icon will turn blue
===============

BAIN Install
===============

1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.
3. Check any sub-folders, ESP/ESM's as required.
4. Right click the archive name and Install.

Yet there is a disclaimer ( sort of on ) Harvest Flora version 3.01 is also included in the archive.

BOSS is recommended at all times to sort your load order, but ensure the file loads after the OOO esp to avoid the known crash issue with the harrada plant.
5. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the ESP/ESM's and rebuild Bashed patch. (Also recommended to run BOSS first).

So...I am thinking it means to include all zips as the archive mentioned . So you might try ..... i said try .... Taking all the zips in the archive , extracting them into one file . Then naming that file ....archive that file as OOO 1.35  , then drop it into your Bain Installers file to install there .

If You use ObMM , Then drop the file onto your desktop and find it there for OBMM  to create the Omod.

Hows that  for an idea ?