DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Need help with CTD on custom mansion please.

EXUROK

Hello and thanks for taking the time looking here, i made this mansion back in october 2012 and been working on it for quite some time.

It always gave me a texture corruption or Ctd when i used it, so please help me out if you are skilled and can spot my mistakes.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178765305/Exurim%20Manor.rar

This is in short what i have done with it:

Talked with author of rayeks end about borrowing some of hes ideas.

Cleaned the mod with TES5edit

saved it recently with CK to update

Added room portals

Installed fresh skyrim twice now

So please find the time to just test it out, and see if you atleast get a ctd or corruption after 5 min of gameplay.

-Exurok/Exurim

Edit: http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/3133.html

4 gb of Vram, and 8gb of ram, also 6 core at 4ghz.

performance is not an issue, running at smooth 60 fps, fps does not drop when entering cell. (but to be safe thats why i made room portals)

both cards gfx cards got fans keeping it at 60c cpu got watercooling keeping it at 40c, and ram got its own fan to keep it cool too. so make no mistake.

Edited by EXUROK

Texture corruption does not just 'start' happening after 5 minutes of playing.

What you may be experiencing is a graphics card that is either going bad and overheating after 5 minutes, or cannot handle the amount of textures your throwing at it.

I spent about 10 minutes in your manor (had to look up in the CK where to find it as you did not tell us ...) but had no CTD or other issues. The only issue was  that I was hardly able to find my way back from that Blackreach Grotto :D

Very nice manor btw.!!!

Probably the cause of your CTDs is in your own install? Any other mods, ENB?

Edited by Tamira

I spent about 10 minutes in your manor (had to look up in the CK where to find it as you did not tell us ...) but had no CTD or other issues. The only issue was  that I was hardly able to find my way back from that Blackreach Grotto :D

Very nice manor btw.!!!

Probably the cause of your CTDs is in your own install? Any other mods, ENB?

Hehe thanks!

Well yeah i use around 240 mods + enb, but ive made tes5 patch, bash patch, ran all the proccers correctly, i can play the game and enter other houses just fine, i have been modding it for a long time to make it perfect, but that freakin manor just wont work on me. Got any pointers?

i have ATTK and i have a RAM viewer + Vram viewer so i can see that i never really spikes either... hmm this is so strange.

• 3 weeks later...