DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Warehouse and Created Objects

Ashenfire

I have dropped items into a warehouse that Hellcat5 and I share.

It works fine drag and dropping items like book shelves and mannequins..etc.

The problem arose when I created NEW objects inside the warehouse. 

I created the ability to make potions drop onto any exterior container and be displayed;

just like a book shelf. 

I created key words, 3  triggers for the potions racks;  new scripts for each trigger; new dummy

potion reference.

I tested them inside the warehouse and they worked like a charm (ok, it took 10 hrs a day for a week to

make them havoc and be placed correctly).  The end results were pleasing. 

The problem now is that after I copy them into my mods, they disappear.  I will load the creation

kit and it will not matter if the warehouse mod is loaded or not.  The results are the same:

The object for my orange trigger 'does not exist' and will be removed and if I click on 'NO' it will

close the creation kit.

How do I make the object reference 'exist' outside of the environment it was created in?

OK...

Guess I did not see it as modding a mod.  Using original objects from my created mod. 

How do I merge the warehouse into my main mod, so they are one .esp file?

OR

Is it possible to make the warehouse permanent in the Skyrim .ESM file?  

Or is that considered not a good idea to make .ESM file from a warehouse?

My goal is to make items that are created, available to drag and drop to any mod

file I create.

Edited by Ashenfire