DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Two projects im working on

brendan62

I thought id put these up here as well as SKYRE as its fairly quiet there at the moment due to changes to the site and Shezrie and i being bogged down with real life. But the SKYRE site will be finished of as i get time over the next month or so.

Recently i lost most of what i was working on but managed to save one of these im working on now a new stable, farm, mill and player house near Whiterun ext in pretty much complete but have to finish the interior.
One of the issues i have with this one is that it needs to have lod done.
Ive generated it but have yet to work out how to isolate which of the files generated the stable is in the stable sits on cell 10.0 if any one can work out which lod file that would be. The stable uses resources from Tamira/Stroti and also from Rochester

sta1.jpg
sta2.jpg
sta3.jpg
sta4.jpg
sta5.jpg
sta6.jpg
sta1.jpg

In an attempt to get modding again ive also started this one , a manor house using Strotis Manor just near Iverstead i looked very hard to find a decent place to put this one but i like the spot i eventually settled on
views are very nice the balcony is designed to make the best of this ,it also uses the same outdoor barn, forge etc that the stable does
Im still working on the exterior of this one.

ol1.jpg
ol2.jpg
ol3.jpg
ol4.jpg
ol5.jpg
ol6.jpg
ol7.jpg
ol8.jpg
  • Upvote 1