DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello everyone

Feralbyrd

Hi, I'm Feralbyrd. I've been with Elder Scrolls since the moment Morrowind came out, and have a decent amount of experience with the CS, nothing released, just personal stuff. I've never done voice acting, but I was a huge drama nerd, and I've taken some voice lessons, so hopefully I won't suck more than anything at this. I have a fairly young sounding voice. I don't know how to describe it. A lot of people think I sound like a prebuscent boy, if that helps.

Guess you'll hear it when I set up an archive.

Byrd

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Alliance Byrd! And to the VAP!  :blink:

Can't wait to hear your voice samples! If you need any help let me know! You can also contact Ladyflcn with questions relating to the VAP. Ladyflcn and I were huge drama nerds before Oblivion as well so you'll fit right in! LOL

DarkRider

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcome. I know more than anything I'm gonna need a lot of feedback on my samples, I can't judge them for myself. I'm gonna work on my voice samples pretty much for the rest of the day, then I'll make an archive. I'm nervous.

Don't be nervous!  :blink:

We're a pretty easygoing bunch and the best thing about the archive is that you can always change the samples at any time and for any reason! If there's something you don't like, it can be fixed!

Ladyflcn and I have a lot of experience with casting and direction, we'll be opening a workshop soon called The Director's Cut where you can post your lines and receive feedback and direction on your performance! Hopefully you'll find it useful!

DarkRider

Rider, do you really think She'll be any LESS nervous when you go with the  :blink:  smiley?   Hehe

Welcome Feralbyrd, glad to have ya here!

• 4 years later...