DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Servant of the Dawn - An Oblivion Mod by Endrek

Servant of the Dawn

If you haven't played it before, then do it now.

And if you have played it before, go play it again.

-------------

I downloaded this mod a while back, never having heard of it before, never any promotional Relz threads or any kind of that fancy stuff.

Reading the very very poorly written description, i figured the maker hadn't made that good of a mod, and that's why it wasn't worthwhile putting up a description of the mod longer than 20 sentences.

After a small DL, 31M, i extracted the stuff, activated the mod, and fired up Oblivion.

-------------

The mod is played out after the mainquest, like so many other mods *points at Rider* , most such mods are of high quality though, at least in my experience.

You basically get told that your presence is requested at a surviving Mythic Dawn Faction, by somebody presenting you a letter.

Travel there, enter the ruins and enjoy the nice music.

You will be given the chance to either finish of the Mythic Dawn for good (thus ending the mod(WHY THE HELL DID YOU DOWNLOAD IT THEN?!)) or join them, like stated earlier, don't bother downloading if all you want to do is decline the invitation and then remove the 31meg mod.

Anyhow, when you have chosen to join, you will obviously still have some misstrust, after all you were the one who almost destroyed them and their leader... (whoops, did i say that out loud?  -ALMOST-  :D )

You will be sent out on quests, earning new ranks and that sort of stuff...

Finally, perhaps you will become the master of the Mythic Dawn... Or worse...

------------

Out of personal experience, this was one of the most amazing mods i have played.

---Minor Spoiler----

[spoil]You will get to have a very nicely featured war with strategic decisions aswell as active combat (you will get to fight yourself, if you wish)

Paradise will become your domain, if you choose to.

Have you own fort to rule over, if you choose to.

A Mythic Dawn shrine will be yours to command, if you choose to.

A dremora, a loyal mythic dawn, or a lost cult member, which will be your priest?[/spoil]

You will have an entire faction, the mythic dawn, to advance and command in, i am sure some of you have felt like the outcome of the mainquest and the mythic dawn was quite displeasing. Well, to hell with that!   Here you help the mythic dawn to strike down cyrodiil!!!

The questline has many twists and turns, plot or unplot. It's your choice.

Different actions and decisions will change the outcome of the whole mod, and the world.  I mean it.

Great and powerful artifacts, to use and strike down even the most powerful groups.

You will also be able to command a HUGE number of companions as your loyal subjects. Are they dying constantly?  Train some more!

Commanding the daedra themselves, you will be able to summon every kind and use them to conquer the land and spread terror.

Perhaps... Perhaps, even Mehrunes himself will stand before you?

------

There is only one way to find out!

Download here: LINK

------

6855-1-1192908955.jpg

6855-2-1192908956.jpg

6855-3-1192908956.jpg

6855-4-1192908956.jpg

6855-5-1192908956.jpg

Yeah, i will get it soon, i picked this one from Tesnexus, but Batman Begins started at 9 so i had to watch it  aa_tongue.gif '

I know for a fact that the Tesnexus version where this was taken from, does not hold the correct author's name, i think the Planet Elder Scrolls version does though.

Hehe, thanks.   I'ma forcing you to play it if you don't do it yourself mate!  aa_tongue.gif

Nah, you go finish Sancre tor...   How long 'til release?!

Hehe, thanks.   I'ma forcing you to play it if you don't do it yourself mate!  aa_tongue.gif Nah, you go finish Sancre tor...   How long 'til release?!

Well...today it feels like my grandchildren might be releasing this on ein my honor... :swear:

Tomorrow might have a better outlook for releasing soon!  :clap:

Seriously, I'm shooting for finishing before school term starts in September! Fingers crossed!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...