DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Maintenance & Updating

DarkRider

On 5/28/2018 at 7:18 PM, nzdawghaus said:

I just logged in after about six months to check on my files, and they're all gone. Have they been deleted?

Most likely yes. We had to downgrade our server to something more affordable and that forced us to prune the files section of any mods that weren't seeing download traffic so a lot of mods were removed unfortunately. We announced it a few times leading up to that but if you weren't here for the last 6 months you likely missed that. :(

On 13/06/2018 at 3:47 PM, ladyonthemoon said:

Uh, sorry, I'm going to bother you again. About a month ago I had uploaded a mod into "Community Works" because I couldn't upload it to "Exclusives". We still cannot upload mods to the "Exclusives" category but could you move the mod from "Community Works" to "Exclusives", please? It is this mod:

Thank you! :)

I just noticed that the mod had been moved. Thank you! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A couple of days ago I replied to a thread and now when I login I had a notification about being quoted.

However, clicking on the link gives me "You don't have permission to view the content." message.

Why can't I view the thread, I mean if I got a notification about it then I should be able to view thread? :confused:

9 hours ago, Leonardo said:

A couple of days ago I replied to a thread and now when I login I had a notification about being quoted.

However, clicking on the link gives me "You don't have permission to view the content." message.

Why can't I view the thread, I mean if I got a notification about it then I should be able to view thread? :confused:

That's because I asked for some of the threads I created to de deleted. Among them, this one. :)

2 hours ago, HeyYou said:

Why do I get logged out every day?

And why do I get logged out when I reply to this topic?

And why do I get logged out when I click the "home" button on the links bar at the top of the forum?

It’s seems to be affecting multiple users, I haven’t had the issue myself, but it appears to be a glitch and I suspect it’s because the software needs updating. We’ll have the funding soon Wind and I are going to put up the rest of the money on payday and then update. Should clear up a lot of these sort of bugs. :idea:

2 hours ago, HeyYou said:

Why do I get logged out every day?

And why do I get logged out when I reply to this topic?

And why do I get logged out when I click the "home" button on the links bar at the top of the forum?

It’s seems to be affecting multiple users, I haven’t had the issue myself, but it appears to be a glitch and I suspect it’s because the software needs updating. We’ll have the funding soon Wind and I are going to put up the rest of the money on payday and then update. Should clear up a lot of these sort of bugs. :idea:

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to mention [this] or if the thread is even active and open to new possible bugs, but, I'm having trouble receiving notifications... I don't see that little friendly red accent with the notification button unless I'm actively browsing the site, and even then it can take a couple of minutes.  I didn't see one (that I was actively trying to keep tabs on) until about 2 hours or so after the comment was posted, and she was already offline.  The first notification I received since joining is also stuck (showing as already read) in my notifications as well.  Just wanted to throw this all out there. :-)  Nothing as bad as getting kicked off/logged out at every turn, but, still might be quite vexing after a while. 

Happy Friday Y'all!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It seems my login cookie is purged from the server hence for logging twice and that happen when I read a thread in the Hosted Projects forum.

Has anyone else notice it or is it just me?

Also, if it matters I haven't clear the cookies and besides I don't get the same issue elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/03/2019 at 2:20 AM, DarkRider said:

Thanks for the report we are tracking those issues and will resolve as quick as we can :salute:

Hi!

How do we report a spammer? So far two members have posted spam on my plane. Having moderation permission, I deleted the threads they had created but I can't see a way to report these members.

4 hours ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Hi!

How do we report a spammer? So far two members have posted spam on my plane. Having moderation permission, I deleted the threads they had created but I can't see a way to report these members.

I put this user on my "ignore" list but it didn't work. I just found three new threads created by him. I deleted them and put the member on my "ignore" list again.

Please @DarkRider, could you make it so that nobody but me can create threads out there? Thank you. :)

2 hours ago, DarkRider said:

Because she’s an Elder banned profiles may still be visible to lady, but we usually catch them pretty quick...unless we’re asleep (I was for this last one and woke up to 70 spam alerts from TESA in my email inbox) :lmao:

Glad to know that spam alerts work at least! :P

So what about restricting the possibility of creating threads on my plane to me?

On 10/04/2019 at 7:40 AM, ladyonthemoon said:

So what about restricting the possibility of creating threads on my plane to me?

@DarkRiderI'm systematically logged out every day now. I close my computer at night and when I restart it the morning after, I'm logged out. I'm going to delete all the cookies for this site and restart Firefox. Then I'll take a look at the new cookies.

Edit: okay, did that and it doesn't work. Not only must I log in every day but I also must change the background... :(

Edited by ladyonthemoon

On 4/10/2019 at 1:40 AM, ladyonthemoon said:

Glad to know that spam alerts work at least! :P

I looked into this, but, didn't see a way to do that..... There is an option to require Post Approval, but, I don't know if that would include your posts, or, if you have permission to approve them......