DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Creation Kit Making Path Roads

Turul1989

Hello , I am trying to make new path roads for skyrim.But I have a little problem.

I am using landscape tool for making path roads.But I cant use it rugged areas, when at straight lines there is no problem but when come to rugged areas it is not working.

Can someone please help?

In a lot of the really rugged areas the landscape is a combination of the moldable terrain and modeled assets that sometimes mimic the terrain. Can you show us a screenshot of where you’re encountering issues? If we can see an example we can better ID what the trouble might be :)

It looks like the terrain editing tool (red circle) may be going under a modeled asset. You can confirm by turning off the terrain sculpting tool and just try clicking that section of the ground; if it’s selectable it’s likely a very large cliff asset. If so, a good way to take a path through that section would be to use bridge, road segment, and step assets to get over the cliff section until you meet the sculptable terrain again.

Check back in if you are unable to select the cliff asset. :good:

11 hours ago, Turul1989 said:

Thx for your care sir, here is I am putting a picture

To make sure that you are trying to rise a terrain instead of a mesh, use Shift+C; it will hide all meshes and you'll see only the landscape. ;)

You may need to get out of the landscape editing tool to do that.

Shift+W, to hide the water, too.

Shift+L will hide the landscape itself.

Edited by ladyonthemoon