DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Morroblivion Bug

Turul1989

10 minutes ago, Ashenfire said:

I play TES 5 and never heard of morrowind being played in Oblivion engine.

You've never heard of Morroblivion? You can read here about it (and the other projects of the same kind) here: http://tesrenewal.com/

On 25/12/2018 at 2:00 PM, Turul1989 said:

Hello I am playing morroblivion(morrowind in oblivion engine), I have a little problem.

You should ask on the Morroblivion project forums about that; I doubt anybody here will be able to help. I might be wrong though.

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Morroblivion is actually a restricted topic on this board because of its illegal use of Morrowind assets in the Oblivion engine. It’s restricted on a lot of communities for that reason so like Ladyonthemoon suggested, your best bet for help is on their project forum. Good Luck. :)