DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Lucan sells Horker Loaf - where he keeps it? Not in vendor chests, not in pockets, not anywhere!

myskyrim_ru

This drives me mad. Lucan Valerius sells Horker Loaf. I tried to figure out how to make him stop selling it. Now the result:

-          All vendor chests are empty. I edited base items for test. Horker Loaf is on sale.

-          All barrels are empty. I replaced all barrels with empty ones. Horker Loaf is on sale.

-          Any and all containers in Riverwood Trader cell are empty. Horker Loaf is on sale!

-          Lucan and Camilla have no loot, I deleted it. Guess where’s Horker Loaf? Yep, on sale.

-          I checked all food in Riverwood Trader cell in CK. NO item named FoodHorkerMeatCooked is in cell. No other Horker items as well. But Lucan keeps selling it.

-          I checked FoodHorkerMeatCooked use in CK. No Riverwood Trader mentioned.

-          I deleted it from inn food level list! Horker Loaf is on sale.

I don’t know where else to look. This drives me mad. Any advice please?

27 minutes ago, ladyonthemoon said:

It's the form list that is used by Lucan services faction that you must modify. :)

I deleted any and all the lists from aal the chets. I edited base chest forms for test. All containers are empty, no lvl lists, not a single item left. In faction section I see only MiscItems Lucan option that can be changed

Edit: changed to MiscItems, and he still sells food. I even tried a new game to test.

Edited by myskyrim_ru

5 minutes ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Try keeping the original Lucan misc items form list but untick the not sell/buy box.

Thank you! Will try now. I founded Horker Loaf in-game! I tried to pickpocket Lucan - this is where Horker Loaf sits, right in his pocket. But I already tried to delete all his loot... It didn't work for some reason. Will keep trying.