DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Question...

Vereta

It depends on the quest I think. The general rule is don't alter vanilla quests. It can have unforeseen repercussions. If the quest is small and the change small, maybe not so taboo. Even then, you really don't want to make those changes unless you know what you're doing or you have discussed it with someone who knows what they're doing!  aa_biggrin.gif

Its usually best to not touch the vanilla quests. Its always better to just make your own. Playing with vanilla quests has a great potential to break the game, or be incompatible with other mods.

You can make your quests dependant on vanilla game quests being at certain stages. This would be the best route to take. I did this in my Clocks for My Houses mod. For you to be able to purchase a clock for a vanilla home, you have to own the house first. So, I check to make sure the house quest is at or greater than a certain value before the clocks for that house become available for sale.

Not knowing what you want to do, its hard to recommend action.

Should I go on with Aleswell or should I use another village? It's difficult to build on a corner of a hill and make the village seem enclosed. It's so close to the road it seems like some sort of pit stop for weary travelers not the humble village of a tight community.