DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Trick-Or-Treat Overhaul - Team Recruitment

PunkN

As of today, October 16, 2019... it's been decided that the best course of action would be to postpone the release date to Halloween 2020, therefore nothing awesome would have to be left out from the finished product, therefore leaving it possible for a smaller team to complete over a less stress-inducing amount of time --- a matter of months as opposed to a matter of weeks, or even days! But... onto the original post...

The time has finally come!  I've been planning this massively spooky & festive overhaul for over 14 months: and now, all the ducks are in a row --- ready to be put into a mod unlike any other!  I've collected more than a few open resources, some pretty-darn awesome (as well as rare) permissions from some modders who love the holiday as much as I; in addition to creating my own pieces/parts.  Still, this is just such a big project with still much to be created and done that I doubt I'll be able to complete the project in it's entirety before Oct. 24th! I just can't bring myself to publish a half-finished or dirty mod... so the success of the project is riding on the shoulders of hope.  Which --- is pretty crazy seeing that Halloween is all about everything opposite of "hope" :girl_lol:

Anyone interested in joining in on the fun, I ask to e-mail me (so that I'm notified immediately) @punkinoakley@gmail.com

To give [ya'll] an idea of what is "in the plans"... *Scattered statics throughout Skyrim and Solstheim in specific locations (to assure as few mod conflicts as possible)   *Retextured NPC(s) --- including a couple vanilla followers and even adding a new retextured mount    *(3) specific Mihail Monsters --- which need to be placed in specific locations as agreed upon with him to prevent monster-overkill... I already have the needed assets for the 3 (and 2 "j.i.c." monsters in the event that one of the 1st choices can't work out as well as planned)    *A Playable Race .... which I've NEVER found --- at least on Xbox or during recent PC searches --- to be created before.... So... BONUS! lol!    *Custom Audio/Music    *SOOOOOO much more....

Don't hesitate to contact me at any time... day or night!  I'm working on this as much as humanly possible without risking brain functionality due to lack of sleep... So if I don't respond immediately --- I finally laid down for a nap!  HA! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL!!!!

Edited by PunkN
Finished Production Due-Date Change
  • Love This 1

:construction: WIP so much fun.  I am so glad you are doing this!

I am so excited!:woohoo:

I am moving and will not be available to help right away.  However,  we can always do this, it just wont be timely.

I have been slow to reactivate my modding time because I keep finding things I need to repair in my lab, which right now is at least 90% complete.

I DO want to enjoy the fun of creation and I would like to see what we can do once I stop moving and get settled!

Halloween was about hope, btw.   It is just too trivialized that the reasons for Halloween are misconstrued or entirey ignored.

The idea of "hope" where Halloween is concerned has been grossly altered throughout the years... I guess I should've specified that to begin with. LOL  As it's going now, it's not seeming very likely that the project would get done in time no matter how many people I managed to get in on the fun within the next few days... It may be best to get it put together for next year and REALLY make it something to talk about!

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, KitanaRising said:

This sounds really interesting! I'm just learning to mod, so I can't be of any help, but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I love Halloween and would definitely download a mod like this!

I'm no veteran myself when it comes to the art that is mod-creation. lol!  However, as each day passes, I feel more and more confident in my abilities, so that helps.  It'll definitely be a big "to-do" when it's ready.  However, if we're lucky, we may just be able to post it for a similar holiday in January, which wouldn't be too bad of an idea; since the holiday is Scandinavian (and such) sporting it's own holiday tune that sounds to me as if it's kids saying "Give me Sweetrolls or pay the price!" Hahahaha!  That being said, there's no guarantee it'll be remotely NEAR completion by the end of January, so check in with me whenever... we have jobs for every skill at every level. lol