DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Howdy all!

Shadowhider

Some of you probably know me from the Bethesda site. But my name is Shadowhider and I just got back on this site  aa_tongue.gif

I have recently fell in love with making textures, so if any of you need some work done PM me and I will be happy to accommodate! (That is if I'm not working on something for RST)

Hope to get a chance to meet some cool new people!

LOL! I am sure you never heard of it. Winlock be the town I grew up in. Home of Egg Days.  :wave:

Half way between Seattle and Portland. 1.5 hour drive to the beach or the snowy mountains.

And I was there when Mt. St. Helens blew up, we lived 35 miles west of it, on top a hill with a great view.

Was it May 18th 1980? I can't remember when St. Helens blew.. I just remember my dad had me on his shoulders in front of the autoparts store watching the ash plume. I have family in Yakima and they have 2 rolls of film where it's essentially chronological replay of the ash falling on the Yakima Valley... *goosebumps*

Thats the date. I was a bit older...  :blush:

I have pictures of me (much younger) standing in front of the mountain when it was still buldging, before it blew up.

Two weeks after the blast, we got 1/2 inch of ash falling. It was mixed with rain. but at mid-day, it was still as dark as night. Photographs with flashes would create a sparkle everywhere a bit of ash that was falling was. (After all, its silica, like glass) There was no more school that year, out 2 weeks early!  That is my fondest memory of the event. Of course we could not go anywhere, it was worse than being snowbound.

Wow... lots of Northwesters here, including myself. Me and the hubby live in Seattle.

WillieSea, I visited Idaho a long time ago, as my best friend's grandparents were professors at the university there. It was beautiful country, and the air smelled wonderful.

Okay, back to lurking, and awaiting my new PC.

It was beautiful country, and the air smelled wonderful.

I really do not like it much here. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. The air is dirty and smoggy, almost as bad as LA was in the 70's.
But, I do live 'near' Boise, and it is located in a bowl valley that traps all the pollutants.

Gah! I wish there was a job for me on the west coast of the US. I miss the green, the fresh air, the rain and mostly the temperate climate.

I have been here for 10+ years now.

Hmm, well the town I visited all those years ago was called "Payette", and it was like an Andy Griffith episode down there. Quaint and lovely. Presumably, much has changed in the ensuing years.

Have you considered coming back to Washington? Or is the job market for your particular skillset not lively here?

Eh...I'm derailing the thread. Apologies!