DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

New member (sort of): Peleus

Peleus

Hey all. I've been a member for a few months but unfortunately not active. I'm trying to do voice acting but are having trouble recording. Mostly because I'm too lazy and something always comes in between. I will try to find some time between my studies in writing to do some recording soon so please don't throw me out just yet.

Peleus

Hello Peleus - you're not thrown out!  Wouldn't do that to you.   aa_biggrin.gif

If you're having technical problems with recording, you're in the right place - create a HELP! thread in the Project Forum.  We'll be glad to help you put together your archive and be on your way.  

In the meantime, there are several other forums that might entertain you.  I myself spend most of my time in the Tavern, where there is an adventure tale going on.  It's also a virtual meeting place for all Alliance members.  So meet us there.  You won't be turned away!  If you like to write, well, create a character for yourself and join us in our travels.  We could always use another hero!  

Welcome Back!  Don't be a stranger anymore.   :blush:

Hey all. I've been a member for a few months but unfortunately not active. I'm trying to do voice acting but are having trouble recording. Mostly because I'm too lazy and something always comes in between. I will try to find some time between my studies in writing to do some recording soon so please don't throw me out just yet.Peleus

Welcome!!! I know of a project looking for GENERIC voice overs done for NPC's... PM me if  you seriously want to spend the time.  :blush:

Regards,
Euther