DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] An-Arane Cey: Armor of the Fallen

WhoGuru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I'm impressed!  I don't generally have the patience to do anything nearly so intricate.  They are beautiful, keep it up, Shadow ;-)CC

Thanks man!

Working on a battleaxe now and I thought the dagger took some time....  aa_wall.gif

*insert pic of me ripping my hair out*  aa_tongue.gif

Ok, I think we're onto something....

I'd say so!   Can't wait to see the Bow!  How's it coming?  My assassin is eyeballing that one.

As an update, we now have a begging thread up on Beth's forums, looking for a second builder.  Mage needs someone to pick up the slack for him while school is kicking his butt. LOL
If you know anyone experienced in building who wont have a problem working without OBSE, send them our way!  We still have four dungeons, among other things to get going!

Hey guys. New world builder/scripter reporting in.

Welcome!   :D  You've been added to the project forum.  You'll find it in the forums list.  I'll sicc Mage on you in just a moment I hope and you two can compare notes!  Nice to have you!

For his own reasons, Shadow is gone and has asked we do not use his textures. We will respect that. The good news is we were able to find new texturers to work on the project.  I'll be adding a couple pics of the new prototype Bow to the first post!

The new Red Welkynd is fantastic.  Can't wait to show you!  :rofl:

Hey when do you want the dungeon im working on?  Im busy with my mod atm and i got exams so i might be able to complete it, but i got a quester now for my mod so pressure is off.... well a little aa_tongue.gif

Whenever you get it finished is fine.  You can send the .esp to Mage and let him have a look at it.  We're not in any rush at the moment.  :pints:

Hey when do you want the dungeon im working on?  Im busy with my mod atm and i got exams so i might be able to complete it, but i got a quester now for my mod so pressure is off.... well a little aa_tongue.gif
Whenever you get it finished is fine.  You can send the .esp to Mage and let him have a look at it.  We're not in any rush at the moment.  :AK47:

hey hold up, you have to wait a week before you do anything like that. im pretty busy with exams currently.