DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] An-Arane Cey: Armor of the Fallen

WhoGuru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teaser images please!! :lmao:

I just asked Furn to ask Rider to model a screenie for us of the first of four versions for us! Dude, If I'm right with my guestimations... OMG... I might need to do all four and either the gold or silver can be a lesser version... It's clean unz mean!  aa_tongue.gif

I'm on a Mac :wave: so I need them in .jpg format... Photoshop can't use .nif files

Hmm... if you still don't have any kind of converter, I use a program called "DDS Converter 2" (brilliant and original, I know).  If you have any interest I can get a link next time I'm on my PC (the Wii doesn't have copy/paste functions... CURSES!).  By the way, the red arrows are awesome (the saturation is beautiful).

I'm on a Mac :wave: so I need them in .jpg format... Photoshop can't use .nif files
Hmm... if you still don't have any kind of converter, I use a program called "DDS Converter 2" (brilliant and original, I know).  If you have any interest I can get a link next time I'm on my PC (the Wii doesn't have copy/paste functions... CURSES!).  By the way, the red arrows are awesome (the saturation is beautiful).

There's another thread floating around somewhere? :wave: But in about a month or two I'm building the PC I need. In the meantime please do send that link, I don't like bugging others to help me with sending textures. i feel like "Help me... I've fallen... and I CAN't GET UP" material  aa_biggrin.gif

I really want to do more than textures and that's my best alternative. Plus going back to school to learn Maya and Zbrush is gonna help the team even more and they thrive on PC. I think Darkseed is just jumping off the proverbial diving board here! Our projects really are just going to get bigger and bigger (crosses fingers)

Thank you! R4C!

There's another thread floating around somewhere? :wave: But in about a month or two I'm building the PC I need. In the meantime please do send that link, I don't like bugging others to help me with sending textures. i feel like "Help me... I've fallen... and I CAN't GET UP" material  aa_biggrin.gif I really want to do more than textures and that's my best alternative. Plus going back to school to learn Maya and Zbrush is gonna help the team even more and they thrive on PC. I think Darkseed is just jumping off the proverbial diving board here! Our projects really are just going to get bigger and bigger (crosses fingers)Thank you! R4C!

Here you go:
DDS Converter 2.1

It's really easy to use, just a few things worth noting that I don't think are mentioned in the readme:

1) When you click/double-click on a file to add it, that doesn;t actually work (for some reason).  You actually have to type (or paste) the whole file location into the "Image File List" box (or use the dropdown list, which I find to be much more annoying).

2) You must click the " . " button before you can hit convert, which automatically sets the output folder to the one you are currently viewing

and 3) When it converts a file it will automatically close after 5 seconds unless you click restart (which can be annoying if you're converting a bunch of files)

Those things may all sound annoying, but they are easy to work-with/overcome, and all-in-all it's a very simple tool.  Hope you like it ;-)

(R4)CC   :-D

There's another thread floating around somewhere? :P But in about a month or two I'm building the PC I need. In the meantime please do send that link, I don't like bugging others to help me with sending textures. i feel like "Help me... I've fallen... and I CAN't GET UP" material  aa_biggrin.gif I really want to do more than textures and that's my best alternative. Plus going back to school to learn Maya and Zbrush is gonna help the team even more and they thrive on PC. I think Darkseed is just jumping off the proverbial diving board here! Our projects really are just going to get bigger and bigger (crosses fingers)Thank you! R4C!
Here you go:DDS Converter 2.1It's really easy to use, just a few things worth noting that I don't think are mentioned in the readme:1) When you click/double-click on a file to add it, that doesn;t actually work (for some reason).  You actually have to type (or paste) the whole file location into the "Image File List" box (or use the dropdown list, which I find to be much more annoying).2) You must click the " . " button before you can hit convert, which automatically sets the output folder to the one you are currently viewingand 3) When it converts a file it will automatically close after 5 seconds unless you click restart (which can be annoying if you're converting a bunch of files)Those things may all sound annoying, but they are easy to work-with/overcome, and all-in-all it's a very simple tool.  Hope you like it ;-)(R4)CC   :-D

Thanks R4! There's a problem though, the file is a .exe - Macs can't use those!  :)

So now I just need to find a file converter to convert the file for my file converter...  aa_biggrin.gif

:) Poor Shadowhider has to stick with the GuruRider Converter.

:P   Nice one!!  And oh so true!  Of course, if Shadow would actually take a look at all the files collected for him, he might not need us but for screenshots!!  C'mon you bum!  You've yet to grab a single one!  Did I not order you the other day to grab one of the armor files?  Hmm?  Don't make me come out there!

Thanks R4! There's a problem though, the file is a .exe - Macs can't use those!  :) So now I just need to find a file converter to convert the file for my file converter...  aa_biggrin.gif

Gah!  Now I'll have to scour the web looking for a Mac-friendly DDS converter just to say "I found it".  Gimp has a DDS converter plugin, but I doubt that Gimp is for Macs (or that it would be worth your effort to download the whole gimp just for a plugin :-P).  Oy!

:-D

CC

Thanks R4! There's a problem though, the file is a .exe - Macs can't use those!  :lol: So now I just need to find a file converter to convert the file for my file converter...  aa_biggrin.gif
Gah!  Now I'll have to scour the web looking for a Mac-friendly DDS converter just to say "I found it".  Gimp has a DDS converter plugin, but I doubt that Gimp is for Macs (or that it would be worth your effort to download the whole gimp just for a plugin :-P).  Oy!:-DCC

I think I'm going to just wait until my PC is built. :) Thanks for your efforts though man!  :P

@Furn-

Dearest you know you are always more than welcome to come out for a vist!  aa_tongue.gif

Weren't we waiting for the new meshes and stuff before I worked on the textures? Or is the void between my ears growing larger?  :)

BTW- I can't find the link to your 4share, please don't hit me!  :cry:

LOL  I know, I know.  Buy a plane ticket.   :P   One of these days I'll get up there to visit my sis and you'll be next on the 'must see while in seattle' list!  

I thought you wanted to take a crack at playing with the shield or something.  I don't know.  I'm confused.  :)

Red, you do not need to put it in game to see the blade. Just edit the mesh in Nifskope.

ElvenDagger-1.jpg

1. Click on the scabbard, like in the picture above. This will point to the 'NiTriStrips' that make up the scabbard.

2. Look up the Block list for the NiNode that goes with it. See the 'SCB' as the 'value'? That is the scabbard mesh, which is removed in-game when weapons are drawn.

3. Right-click on the NiNode and choose "Block" and "Remove Branch" and the scabbard will be gone.

A word of warning, DO NOT save the mesh unless you want a dagger without its scabbard in game.