DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Trivial Pursuit #2

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Correct. my meaning was not the physical so much as the metaphysical as in the Adamantine Tower is the power point for Akatosh and Red Mountain was the power point of Lorcan (though the Nerevarine kinda stopped that)... er something like that... never good at explaining stuff like that.

Also it is known as the Direni tower.

Pacific Morrowind

Alright... after I just wrote a bit about the Dreamsleeve in the "Daedra" topic, which of the following is not true?

A: A "Dreamsleeve transmission" is a technique of sending messages to other persons by talking to yourself.

B: The Dreamsleeve is the placenta for souls.

C: In a real world analogy, the Dreamsleeve would also be similar to an "internet of souls".

D: The use of the Dreamsleeve is limited to mortals.

E: The Dreamsleeve got it's name by being part the metaphysical edge of the dream that is the Elder Scroll's world.

Good luck...

(Hey, I was asked to post in here. Not my doing :D.)

About A and C:

Souls are connected through the Dreamsleeve, therefore if you realize this you can send messages to others by speaking to yourself in a certain way. That's e.g. what Nu-Hatta did in the Nu-Mantia Intercept. Which also means that the original idea behind the Dreamsleeve was something akin to an "internet of souls".