DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

pretty colors, much like my old cat halloween. tortoise colorings are really pretty on so many cats.

I just love tortoise markings. :wub: During the summer she gets these hairs that look like they are about to spark. Best cat ever. XD

And Guru, your cats with the coffee. :rofl: Hilarious. XD

Sure they don't want cheese? That is what my cat is addicted to. :rofl:

Well we've been going places and hanging together for the last few months, me asking was more of just seeing if she wanted to take it any further.

Im pretty sure when she says its because of uni work she means it, considering it her final year and she is one of those high achiever people. Me asking her hasnt effected ouir friendship at all, depending what she does at the end of the year, I'll ask again then.

Any girl ive gone out with so far (Granted it can be counted on 2 fingers) I have never directly asked out. It happened though just hanging out and doing things. Hell, the current girl Im with, our "first date" was getting some subway and going to walmart. With some handing around and chatting obviously, but still. The one girl I DID ask out, she seemed to find any excuse to avoid that I even asked. XD

Now, can any of this help you? Hell if i know, at this point im just spouting nonsense. :cavalier:

Any girl ive gone out with so far (Granted it can be counted on 2 fingers) I have never directly asked out. It happened though just hanging out and doing things. Hell, the current girl Im with, our "first date" was getting some subway and going to walmart. With some handing around and chatting obviously, but still. The one girl I DID ask out, she seemed to find any excuse to avoid that I even asked. XD

Now, can any of this help you? Hell if i know, at this point im just spouting nonsense. :cavalier:

HEY!!! That's MY JOB. :D

We're posting pets, eh?

As much as I like cats, we need some pooches in here!

I've posted this like a thousand times, but I don't care!

Just look at that face :wub:

IMG_0465.jpg

Oh the torture we subject her to for her own sake XD

IMG_0724.jpg

Edited by Yevic

We're posting pets, eh?

As much as I like cats, we need some pooches in here!

I've posted this like a thousand times, but I don't care!

Just look at that face :wub:

IMG_0465.jpg

Oh the torture we subject her to for her own sake XD

IMG_0724.jpg

EEK! It's the attack of the Mammoth TONGUE!!! :rofl:

My pooch is posted in the com pic thread. (yes, I was in the military....) :D

Spent today at the Dublin Irish Festival! :dance: Loads of fun every year! More exciting than normal this year. Five hours early, a biblical type storm rolled in and forced them to close it down. The cops were herding all of us to the nearest community center to take shelter! :lmao: I kept trying to get back out to get video of the storm in full swing but the cops wouldn't let me. XD They said "Sheesh lady are you nuts? Get back inside!" :rofl: dammit. Took two hours for it to blow itself out but it went by a little faster than it would have otherwise as several people who had instruments with them started an impromptu jam session in the center complete with a couple dancers. XD Made the time pass better.

Here's a link to my album containing the videos I did manage to take today. XD Enjoy. I did. LOL

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/whoguru/Dublin%20Irish%20Fest%202011/

so Im pre-ordering a game for the first time today.....and its not Skyrim.

Im actually pre-ordering Heroes of Might and Magic 6, which is a game series I have loved since way before Elder Scrolls, and after playing the demo (which is amazing) is the first game I know I will want as soon as released. Also will be forking out an extra $20 for the collectors edtion (another first for me, never gotten a collectors edition for any game before).

Any other Heroes fan round here equally looking forward to it in October?

I really liked HOMM3. 4 and 5 didn't really get it for me. I didn't even know six was coming.......

Neither did I until about 2 months ago...and even then I didnt pay attention till recently.

Basically its being made and marketed to just the fans....so not much big press for it, and alot of fan beta testing. The demo came out the other day, that game feels alot like a revamped 3, but with more RPG elements and niffty new gameplay elements.

I liked getting expert earth magic, and the town portal spell...... made conquest MUCH easier. :D

Same, that spell was awesome.

List of the improvement to make the game less tdious:

- Town Portal is now a building in your town, not a special spell.

- There is a global creature pool, so taking a new town means you have more creatures for all your towns. Essentially you cna buy all your creatures at the one place (provided it has the buildings).

- You can convert towns to your faction

- The map has area control....meaning that you cant just steal resource mines from the AI, you have to take the town to permenatly control it. Also means ater taking a twon, you dont need to go around and get all the mines around it.

- You have 'Towns' and 'Forts'. Towns are like normal, but forts are captureable places that provide some units and provide area control. Means not every place you have is a town to be upgraded.

They have overhaulled it, but it has really removed the tedium that you could get in the old games.