DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim Modder's Resources - What would you like to see?

InsanitySorrow

A somewhat unorthodox request based on a thread I just read over on the official forums. Ruined Oblivion gates. No working ones, because the violation of lore wouldn't allow me to forgive that, but some varying forms of leftover bits and pieces from old gates would be cool to sprinkle about in mods.

"Additional parts for existing Tilesets"

I know this is already on the list, but I would like to mention a personal pet peeve...

I am using sfarmhouse02 as my exterior, it has an Arched doorway. No where can I find the correct shaped door for the interior tileset.

Can we get some accurate interior doors for existing tilesets?

I have about 50 paintings already done, lore friendly. I am using them in my mod "Perchance to Dream" which is a player palace, and quests. If people would like them I can package them upload them. I'm new to modding. So, should I learn how to make a BSA and put them in that? Or an ESP?

I'd love to see a romance mod when you're married to your follower. Not the wham, bam, thank-you ma'am, crap.

After you get married it would be nice to see a little more immersion (especially when they're in follower mode).

Affectionate idle animations for example: hold hands, hug... I know what I mean.

I would like to see an Ayleid Ruin tile set in clean and in ruined versions. Not exact replicas of the Oblivion Ayleid style tile set.

And on a side note I would also like to see everything Meo made for Oblivion ported to Skyrim that can be legally ported forward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1. Butter churn.

2. Crystal Ball on stand.

3. Variety of indoor fireplaces that can be set agains a wall.

4. Fireplace poker, brush, grate, protective mesh to keep fire in. (we have a bellows)

5. Wooden wagon wheel. various versions in various stages of disrepair.

6. Wheel barrow.

7. Path stones for outside.