DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[BETA RELz] Telekinetic Damage

Colin_man

ok.. really odd coincidence?  I don't have anything wrong with my mystic archives  :vader:

I can also tell you that the only way that my mod affects that cell is by having Elenara pass through it.  I have no idea how that would make all the walls and floor disappear  :pints:

could there be something wrong with the uploaded file?  like an incomplete upload?  do you have any other mods that deal with that area?

Hmm, no other mods I'm using deal with that, except maybe Lost Spires. I haven't played that one all the way through yet. Suffice to say it has to be a conflict somewhere deleted the room. Even with your mod disabled, it's still gone and it was fine before I updated TD this last time. So, I'm confused.

Whatever's happened it's bloody wierd. But, as I'm the only one having this issue, you're probably safe to release.   :pints:   Though don't quote me on that. LOL If we ever figure out what happened, you'll be the first to know!

please do.. that's not fun at all  :pints:

how could it have permanently deleted a room?

tell me this: did you have the spell already?  did you cast the spell in that room at all?  it shouldn't affect anything, but I'd like to rule out the heavy scripting of the spell

Nope. Clean save. Hadn't even started the quest. I tried disabling the Lost Spires as well, just to be sure and the first floor is still gone.   aa_wall.gif   I'm out of ideas. It's only the first floor too. The second floor is fine, with or without your mod active.

It is a great mod though Colin! Really! I'm glad I got to play it through before this happened! You did a great job!

I do not have this error, and I'm scratching my brain since I see nothing in your .esp in Gecko that would cause it. Red is likely experiencing some sort of conflict with another mod, we're trying to troubleshoot it so you can report it properly. Colin, what all did you change between your last update and this most recent one?  :AK47:

I altered the spell a bit by adding a flame visual when the energy is released, fixed the issue we were having with the courier in Leyawiin (including deleting that line of dialogue and switching the goldItem thing), and I think that's it.  You were already playing the version that has louder voices, so I think that's all that was changed.

I have all three versions of the mod.   aa_tongue.gif  Rescued the first two from my recycle bin. The deletion happened between v2 and v3. I can't imagine what caused it.

As long as it doesn't occur for anyone else, I wouldn't worry over much about it. My game is not the cleanest in the world. I've tried restoring your mod to both it's previous incarnations and loading my game. The first floor has not returned. It's been sucked into whatever alternate universe eats left socks. LOL

Heya Colin! I started a thread over on Beth to try and find a solution to my problem.   aa_wall.gif  I've left your mod out of it though since pulling it into the mix serves no purpose. Whatever happened, TD has no bearing on it now and you deserve a clean release.   :AK47:  

It's doing well I think! It's a great addition to the spell list!

Hey WhoGuru and DarkRider! Just saying thanks for helping out with this mod!

I hope you get your problem fixed WhoGuru, it looks like the walls got disabled or something, I've accidently done that a few times in the console but reloading a save fixed it, so your problem is really odd  wacko.gif

Hey WhoGuru and DarkRider! Just saying thanks for helping out with this mod!I hope you get your problem fixed WhoGuru, it looks like the walls got disabled or something, I've accidently done that a few times in the console but reloading a save fixed it, so your problem is really odd  wacko.gif

Yep, extremely odd and refusing every attempt to restore the interior walls, floor and ceiling.   aa_wall.gif  I'm not sure there's much left to try at this point save a fresh install and I'm not up for that. I can toggle the clipping. LOL

pardon the play on words,but YOUR mystic archives are going to take the word mystic to a whole new dimension  :scary:

:rofl:  No kidding man. They seriously are "Mystic"!   :AK47:   Well, mages should be able to bust the anti-levitation act and get around don't ya think? LOL