DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Never had a proper intro

shadeMe

I'm seeing a lot of dragons ! And never have I been greeted in such a manner - Kudos  :wave:

You'll find us a friendly bunch around here!  aa_biggrin.gif

Were you interested in joining the VAP? Or just plan on cruising the forums to pic up some VA tips?  :rofl:

ShadeMe, hon, I'm still puzzling over your admission of liking cake. There's no shame in that, though I prefer brownies. But, that's nothing but a hand-sized cake, isn't it?I'm confusing myself. :wave:

No, no, no. A cake is just a big mushy cookie. Get this straight people.  Sheesh.   :rofl:  

:rofl:  Always a friendly bunch Shademe! Sometimes a bit loopy but always friendly!

[You'll find us a friendly bunch around here!  aa_biggrin.gif Were you interested in joining the VAP? Or just plan on cruising the forums to pic up some VA tips?  :wave:

Well, for starters, get to know the art of voice acting properly. Then do something useful with it  aa_biggrin.gif

I'm really having trouble navigating the thread - A lot of things are out of place ( No offense, though :rofl: ) And non-standard smileys  :rofl: And people are posting faster than I though possible aa_biggrin.gif

For the recod : I don't mind cookies and brownies either - I'm human, after all !

Oh noes! Busted!  :wave:  Alright, alright, as long as everything comes in some form of chocolate, I'll be happy.

:rofl:  << Wicket wants the chocolate.   aa_tongue.gif  

Oh yes! Also a healthy plague of Off topic syndrome around here sometimes. LOL Be warned.

Oh noes! Busted!  :rofl:  Alright, alright, as long as everything comes in some form of chocolate, I'll be happy. :rofl:  << Wicket wants the chocolate.   aa_tongue.gif  Oh yes! Also a healthy plague of Off topic syndrome around here sometimes. LOL Be warned.

LOL, so true! It's a safe place for people like us... whatever that means.  aa_tongue.gif

In any case, I look forward to hearing your voice,shadeMe. I know you to be a cordial and articulate correspondent, so I am curious as to what you sound like!  :wave:

In any case, I look forward to hearing your voice,shadeMe. I know you to be a cordial and articulate correspondent, so I am curious as to what you sound like!  :wave:

Well, I am looking forward to show-off  aa_biggrin.gif Just as soon as I get some stuff settled back in the treacherous world of The World  :rofl:

Thanks again, everyone !

Cheers
shadeMe