DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello From Oblivion

RedDragonDreamer

:pints:  Hi,  have posted here before asking questions in the World building topic, in Real Life I'm coming on 36 am female last time I checked, seriously though came here to learn more of the cs and upgrade my cs skill which I still consider myself a novice at though I have released some mods and are part of The Underdark Team and also helping Vagrant's The Coloured Rooms Project placing clutter around and mostly making interiors and filling them with clutter. When I'm noot modding for both I'm busy with my 4 year son and my own personal project of playable dremora which is a lot of work for it's not just a race mod, itt aims one to view the main quest  in the eyes of a Dremora. A huge undertaking but hey, don't we all have epic ideas of which we'll love to mod.?

But anyways, Hi, it's good to be here and thank you for having me.

aa_biggrin.gif

:pints:   Thanks very much for the warm replys.  Well Whoguru, about my dremora mod, player starts with only the options to play as various dremora and in the heart of the Deadlands ( hence big enormous worldspace Tamrial duplication) at the main Fortress of DoomGuard spawned by Meyrunes Dagon in the spawning chamber, player then starts *training* in various schools a few quests each while taking on light dutys and then sent to Kvatch to guard . Meanwhile a side quest of every three days ingame a chance of being randomly summoned in various random situations some the player will have to try to escape other just a quick bloody fight. Gradually the player will up in rank and tasks become more difficult also the player will have freetime to just wander about doing as wanted.

Trying to make as much immersion as I can. I've made some of the interiors etc, just needing to make the exteriors and various citys quests etc.