DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Wellspring Vale

WhoGuru

:thumbup: Thanks Emma! Glad I could contribute to someone's sleep deprivation other than my own! :P Thank you very much!

Bedroom in the player home is finished now. :) Here's a few screenies to keep the drool going while I move on to the first floor. :)

gallery_86_22_34819.jpg

gallery_86_22_9619.jpg

gallery_86_22_108959.jpg

edit to add a couple more. XD

gallery_86_22_69796.jpg

gallery_86_22_43715.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Si will have soon! Soon. :blush: maybe.

Now, couple new screens. :wub:

This is the exterior of the player home in the village, Autumn Cottage:

gallery_86_22_4679.jpg

And here are a couple looks at what I think is the finished interior of the Wellspring Inn now. :woohoo: I keep picking at it.

gallery_86_22_38830.jpg

gallery_86_22_64650.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's a nice looking vilage, house, and exotic inn. :)

I have silently seen the thread, but this is the first time I actually post in here. :)

By the way, looking at the location, this village has inspired me to create a new road near the village between Kvatch and Chorrol. Perhaps I'll create some travelers to go there as well, after all, the inn is more lively with some visits from outsiders, right? :P

And lastly, I have a question that I know makes many people unease...what's the release date? :D:D

• 2 months later...

Speaking of new roads, I've gotten my head out of a smelly orifice :) and I'm still itching to make the road leading from Tavern Tales Sutch to the Brena River and beyond...I'll do a little work today with the wip I got from you and put a screen up in the tavern mod thread asap.

How's the progress, Red? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*unbecoming girlish squeal of glee* this looks sooooooooo awesome, Who :yes: I want it! That player home is gorgeous- one of my favourite interior models, and fantastically decorated. I'll have to divide my time between there and that fantastic inn!

• 4 weeks later...

Well there's been a bit of a hold up here. Last week the boot drive in my PC went kaputz during a storm fueled power outage here. aa_wall.gif Oblivion, my load order, everything was on the boot drive. :ninja: Sooo, I'm digging up copies of the village I sent to IS right now. I'm not sure how much work I'm going to have to redo but quite a bit I'm sure.

There's little hope of salvaging anything from the drive as it was clicking loudly every time we tried to boot the PC and had to disconnect the thing in the end and install a new OS on a different drive. :)

Don't worry though. I WILL finish this! It's just going to take a bit longer! And I was so close to finished!! :pints: DAMN!

There's little hope of salvaging anything from the drive as it was clicking loudly every time we tried to boot the PC and had to disconnect the thing in the end and install a new OS on a different drive.

Ick. Otherwise known as the click of death. Sorry to hear about that, I know what that's like as I've lost drives that way myself with everything on them. Hopefully you won't end up like I did once and have to settle for an 8 month old backup from an older drive that had been upgraded.

LOL Thankfully I shouldn't have more than a couple weeks to make up for! Thank god! :ninja: I had sent IS a copy of the village about a week before this happened! Now I just have to find my Oblivion discs and reinstall my game. :pints: They're around here somewhere.