DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Wellspring Vale

WhoGuru

Hmm, I don't know how many yet. :candle: Well 12 for the "calender" then maybe a dozen more? Depending on what I can fit. That's really why I'm putting up the place holder paintings. To give me an idea how many I'll have and need.

Also, will it be possible to have more paintings than are on display? Say in the owner's inventory? Like a merchant, and would the player still be able to "place" them in their homes?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't know how many yet. :) Well 12 for the "calender" then maybe a dozen more? Depending on what I can fit. That's really why I'm putting up the place holder paintings. To give me an idea how many I'll have and need.

Oh ok I see, sounds like a good way to work ;), So roughly between 20 and 30 depending on how many ideas you have, sounds like a good amount to me.

Also, will it be possible to have more paintings than are on display? Say in the owner's inventory? Like a merchant, and would the player still be able to "place" them in their homes?

Yeah it should be possible :P, Infact that would be a more simpler way too, So if you want some on display and others in the inventory then I can do that for you :candle:

Oh fantastic IS! If having them in a merchant's inventory would be an easier way to do it, I'm all for that! And good to know I'm not limited now on what I can make! :candle: We'll have to make icons for each as well that at least give some idea what the painting is of, not to mention coming up with titles for them. :) Man I love this idea.

Don't limit yourself, come up with the ideas and then we'll see if there possible :), Soooo much fun that :candle:, Once I have finished textures for Mage I will start (Yes I mean it) on working out the scripts, should not be a difficult process.

Icons are easy to make, but for lots of items time consuming, but definately something to add. Well your good with names and stuff, so I'll let you work on that ;)

Thanks to Rider I know how to make Icons. :) So I don't mind taking that task on as you'll be dealing with the scripting and NPC AI. :candle:

I am considering sticking with the Middle Class frames for most of the screenies, except the 'calender' girls. :P They'll get the gold anvil frames. But this way, the paintings should fit the decor of most homes, modded or vanilla. ;)

Yay! Knowing someone else sees the logic means I'm not blowing smoke. :candle: I have some screens collected already but I've held off turning them into paintings yet as I want to finish the cluttering and then work on them while you're doing AI and Scripting. ;) Should be more time effective that way.

I'm going to open the floor now to donations! Wellspring Vale will contain 12 special paintings. We're calling them our Cyrodiil Bunnies. :P If you have a character you'd like to submit for inclusion and possibly end up as one of the months, please post a screen of her.

Now, the rules:

No Nudity. These pics should be tasteful. All the naughty bits need to be covered. Nothing sexually explicit. Think WW I and II Calender girls. :) That's what we're looking for here. If enough Male screens are donated, we may even make some Calender boys. Again, tasteful screens of your girls please.

Also donations of scenic shots are welcome as well. I do have some collected but wouldn't mind having more to choose from.

Here is an example of a tasteful Calender Girl:

ScreenShot502.jpg

Looking very good! I love the way you used the upperclass Chorrol house in a less conventional way, with middle class furniture and more rugged details like the hanging herbs and of course the colorful pottery. :)

And that Pin up painting is soooo cute!

I have officially *squeee*'d! :P

Guest Floydian1