DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Wellspring Vale

WhoGuru

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like theres plenty of room for a good old pub brawl as well :D

Seriously though thats looking really nice,

Certainly loads of room to toss bottles of local brew at your fellow patrons! :lmao:

:drool:

That inn is perfect!

Like the plants growin into the inn, very nice touch :)

Thanks Snackoon! I'm loving the interior. :wub: Have to stop obsessing with it and move on soon. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Just giving my village a nudge here to let everyone know I haven't forgotten it. :D I am in fact working on it slowly here and there but decided to enter the TESA Halloween contest so that's taking most of my focus for a couple weeks.

So Wellspring Vale will be a bit longer in coming. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BC! :wave: Thanks to bg and a great suggestion about adding a different texture around the market square, it looks even better now, also added some weed type things around the tent poles. I think it looks really lived in now. Thoughts? :P

ScreenShot484.jpg

ScreenShot485.jpg

ScreenShot486.jpg

ScreenShot487.jpg

ScreenShot488.jpg

ScreenShot489.jpg

Aww thanks Critter! :lmao: Okay now a clutter question, what do you think? Curtains or no curtains? I wish there were a curtain resource that was NOT just retexes of the Anvil curtains. :)

And oh, ignore the paintings. They're just placeholders for the custom ones I'll be adding later. :rofl:

ScreenShot496.jpg

ScreenShot497.jpg

Curtains. The window looks weird without them. Too bad you can't mimic them being visible from the outside to go with it.

And more custom paintings are always a good thing. I've been giving some serious thought to converting a bunch of my screenshot collection into useable paintings after having huge success with GIMP 2.6 and it's oil painting and canvas effect filters.

LOL Thanks guys! I just couldn't decide if I liked that window or not. :) I'll stick with the curtains. I'm going for an eclectic and upper class look in here. It's the Galleria house, where the paintings for sale will be displayed for purchase. :lmao: