DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Welcome me!

ntom

So welcome me!

I was on the satallite forums...I think we should still hold conversations there...it could get loneyl!

so anyways, here I am! on the Offical forums!

My name is Nolan Thomas Murillo (Nolan-olan=N+thomas-as, drop h=Ntom) and I enjoy modding, Photography, Script writing/Movie Directing/ Movie Editing/Acting, and playing music: Bassoon/Cello/Drums.

if its too much to remember, just call me an artist :pints:

if you would like to see some work I got some links for you!

11:11 Entertainment (Youtube)

Photos

and...sorry to disappoint, but those are all the links I got.

Well you can now have an official: Welcome to the Alliance :pints:

well thank you!

argh...have to go load my BioShock icon back. lol makes me feel like an oddball

OBLVION, MORROWIND, FALLOUT, BETHESDA....2k BioShock ._.

thank you all for the replies =D

but don't call the satalite forums a shanty >=( I loved them, and I don't know if they should stay there and collect dust....I don't know what could be done with them...but...they should stay there

but don't call the satalite forums a shanty >=( I loved them, and I don't know if they should stay there and collect dust....I don't know what could be done with them...but...they should stay there

Don't worry! The satellite forums will still be there though they'll likely be gathering dust again! :lmao: We use them for emergencies and the like.

I think someone is a little homesick aa_tongue.gif , though I am sure DarkRider will keep them there for later use, but we will all be here :lmao:

hey you think I am a messy forum...er?forum...person...guy....whatever

I use to run a forum (not related to Oblivion or Bethesda)

do you think I can't run a forum because I post so freaking much on the offical forums?