DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dragon Palace Team

Mannimagnus

I'd have to say there's more to occupy your time in the summer, whereas when school's in session there's less to do, so you mod more when the weather's crud. Also, there's the avoidance theory too...less to avoid in the summer, more during the school year. Modding is an excellent avoidance tool.

True, I'm much more busy in the summer, going out with friends and such, where in the school year we're all to busy, then there the after school clubs

Then youre typing an essay and don't really see the harm in having the CS or the GECK open :huh:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, I'm much more busy in the summer, going out with friends and such, where in the school year we're all to busy, then there the after school clubs

Then youre typing an essay and don't really see the harm in having the CS or the GECK open :huh:

In Ireland you have to hand right everything, typings not allowed. :wub:

:huh: lol, but yeah... I don't do much during the summer so I have more free time now than during the school year. I take a lot of hard classes so I have to do a lot of homework and, then on the occasion I actually care :rofl: I study for an upcoming test. The CS is really tempting though :wub:

Anyways, update on the bridge, what do ya think Manni?

WIP03.jpg

WIP04.jpg

Yep, in Munster, so your in Ireland too?, the north is part of England though, like another country, isn't it?, and if yes, then what I said before stands. :huh:

Yeah its part of England, and its kinda classed as another country due to the south having a seperate government :rofl:

Anyway, Looks good Critterman :wub:

Only the castle, we already have a bridge. aa_biggrin.gif

For some reason my CS isn't loading the entire castle but it doesn't look like too many textures actually. I might get to it after I do the regalia.

And you want a gold with silver trimmings castle like the bridge?

For some reason my CS isn't loading the entire castle but it doesn't look like too many textures actually. I might get to it after I do the regalia.

And you want a gold with silver trimmings castle like the bridge?

Yes please!, do a matching door too please, like the one on the castle front. :clap:

have a cookie for your hard work :huh:.

Perfect as well!, take your time, theres no rush at all, if you want simply say and i'll give the work to someone else, :);) , dont want to overwork you. :)

Nah, it's ok all of the castle pieces are made up of about 10 textures, which shouldn't be to hard to retex.

Who should I ask about the glow map for the regalia?.

I already asked in the texture forum, but pacific is yet to answer :smug:

Anywho, here is what I got going so far on the castle, I wasn't sure about the color scheme so I took a look at it in-game. What do you think?

Oblivion2009-08-1121-13-16-64.jpg

Oblivion2009-08-1121-13-50-82.jpg

Oblivion2009-08-1121-15-34-78.jpg