DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dragon Palace Team

Mannimagnus

Im still making the private quarters, 3 levels to it, quite big, and im still making the room itself, then I will furnish it and show it, so far im only a third way done on the first level.

@CuddlyCreeper:You dont know what this mod will become!, its going to be epic!.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it will be Manni... Bet it will be.. :lmao: so, can I help you out with anything small?

Not at the moment, right now I am making all the cells, I wil furnish the private quarters myself, then hand furnishing the other cells out to everyone else, the cells will be done in a few weeks, so you can furnish a cell of your choosing then. :D

What type of cell style then? Do you want any SI items? Castle? House? i need a type.

Well its a palace, so castle style, and im using a Shivering Isles interior with a vanilla, resource and Shivering Isles furniture, so just practice with some cells, then i'll send you the job of furnishing one.

what cell would you like to furnish?, dining hall, throne room, pool, basment, training room, which ever one you choose i'll work on making next, and then its off to you!.

Well its a palace, so castle style, and im using a Shivering Isles interior with a vanilla, resource and Shivering Isles furniture, so just practice with some cells, then i'll send you the job of furnishing one.

what cell would you like to furnish?, dining hall, throne room, pool, basment, training room, which ever one you choose i'll work on making next, and then its off to you!.

I'd love to do the basement >:D do you want it to be dark and full of cobwebs, with a small secret catacomb with zombies? or a standard dusty basement packed with boxes, and left over furniture. OR, a dank and dark secret laboratory, which a madman lives in that holds the travellers hostage and performs "tests" on. :lmao: anything is fine for me

I'd love to do the basement > :) do you want it to be dark and full of cobwebs, with a small secret catacomb with zombies? or a standard dusty basement packed with boxes, and left over furniture. OR, a dank and dark secret laboratory, which a madman lives in that holds the travellers hostage and performs "tests" on. :wicket: anything is fine for me

I was thinking a large basement, which serves as the treasury, so you could put in chests and [i think there is a resource] piles of gold, make it look a really upperclass treasury!, what else would the basement be in this palace?.

I was thinking a large basement, which serves as the treasury, so you could put in chests and [i think there is a resource] piles of gold, make it look a really upperclass treasury!, what else would the basement be in this palace?.

okey dokey. i'll put together a large basement, with lots of gold, and a couple of extra thrones, and maybe some rooms for the workers that cant afford to live in the private quarters.

okey dokey. i'll put together a large basement, with lots of gold, and a couple of extra thrones, and maybe some rooms for the workers that cant afford to live in the private quarters.

It wont work like that, just practice, the one you make wont work, because it has to be all one .esp, if you make a basement it will be two .esps, and will not work, so for now just practice your skills, just basic item placing, until you have mastered it, and no extra thrones or servants will be needed, i'll make all the cells, and send the basement to you when it is ready, which I mean by sending you the .esp, you editing it with the basement, and then sending it back to me to send it to some one else, the one and the same .esp, im already started so for now wait and practice. :shrug:

@RedDragonDreamer:Hit me with the pics. :rofl:

Manni, you can merge esp's. There is a method to do so. I would suggest posting in the study hall and asking for the method. That way people can work on interiors while you're doing exteriors. That's what Grond is doing with his Tavern mod. We have three people now doing Interiors seperately and will give our esp's to him when we're done for merging. Go ask the experts. :shrug: Rather than making more work for yourself as well as making your team wait about for you.

It wont work like that, just practice, the one you make wont work, because it has to be all one .esp, if you make a basement it will be two .esps, and will not work, so for now just practice your skills, just basic item placing, until you have mastered it, and no extra thrones or servants will be needed, i'll make all the cells, and send the basement to you when it is ready, which I mean by sending you the .esp, you editing it with the basement, and then sending it back to me to send it to some one else, the one and the same .esp, im already started so for now wait and practice. :shrug:

@RedDragonDreamer:Hit me with the pics. :rofl:

I already know how to place items and all of that stuff. I practice all the time. Item placing isnt my problem. Im just not good at rotating things.

Manni, you can merge esp's. There is a method to do so. I would suggest posting in the study hall and asking for the method. That way people can work on interiors while you're doing exteriors. That's what Grond is doing with his Tavern mod. We have three people now doing Interiors seperately and will give our esp's to him when we're done for merging. Go ask the experts. :rofl: Rather than making more work for yourself as well as making your team wait about for you.

Oh!, did'nt know that at all, thanks! :rofl: , but I want the cells in a particular design, so im sticking with making them myself. :shrug:

I already know how to place items and all of that stuff. I practice all the time. Item placing isnt my problem. Im just not good at rotating things.

Rotating is easy, really really easy, try turning the great oak in chorrol 360 degrees, its easy, you'll see. :P

Oh!, did'nt know that at all, thanks! :D , but I want the cells in a particular design, so im sticking with making them myself. :bagged:

Rotating is easy, really really easy, try turning the great oak in chorrol 360 degrees, its easy, you'll see. :rofl:

Hahah! I know how to do that. I meant rotating something besides just horozontal. I just can't precisely rotate vertical and diagnol. Sorry if I didn't spell those right...

Hahah! I know how to do that. I meant rotating something besides just horozontal. I just can't precisely rotate vertical and diagnol. Sorry if I didn't spell those right...

Its all easy, double click the object you want to rotate, then on the right of the upcoming window their will be the rotation boxes, click up/down and you will see visual changes with every click, learn what makes something go in that direction, easy, go try it!.

Its all easy, double click the object you want to rotate, then on the right of the upcoming window their will be the rotation boxes, click up/down and you will see visual changes with every click, learn what makes something go in that direction, easy, go try it!.

I prefer to use the hotkeys, which are X and Z. And the standard mouse rotation for the other rotation direction.

I am self taught, so I did'nt learn that at all. :D

Then you need to go have a look through the Begginer Tutorial for the Construction Set here Manni. All those shortcut controls are in there along with MANY other helpful tips that will make your modding life MUCH simpler. :bagged: That's where I started.

Then you need to go have a look through the Begginer Tutorial for the Construction Set here Manni. All those shortcut controls are in there along with MANY other helpful tips that will make your modding life MUCH simpler. :bagged: That's where I started.

Thats allright, im used to the way I use it, I prefer learning by experience, rather than learning by reading about it. :D

But thats not why I am a member, I am a member because I want to be a part of the whole community, and also to talk with my dear friends. :hugs:

Yes but..oh never mind. Just no point is there. :lmao: We love you Manni, we just want to shake you ever so often. :hugs: