DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dragon Palace Team

Mannimagnus

Beautiful!, only thing is, the parts with no "block lines" looks like 1 big block of gold with a room in it!, if you could give it the "block lines" like the other areas, it would look much more realistic. :lmao:

yeah sure, I can do that! :rofl:

And yay! I got glow maps working! see:

Oblivion2009-08-1122-15-06-54.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I fixed the texture on the castle and now I have applied the textures to 35 of the Skingrad Castle meshes, hopefully that's enough to recreate a castle with... I didn't do the walkway meshes (1. cause I don't know what they were, and 2. cause there were a lot of them :rofl:). If you're missing a crucial mesh just tell me and I can quickly apply the textures to a new mesh and have it updated in the .zip file.

Here is the meshes and textures for the bridge, regalia, and castle: Clicky

That regalia is practically a mod in itself :wicket:

So when do we get to see screens of the cells you've been making Manni?

All in time, im noy going to show a room until its complete, im starting with the private quarters, so im gonna be awhile, in about 2 weeks the quarters should be done. [i have to be here and playing oblivion too!]

That regalia is practically a mod in itself :D

So when do we get to see screens of the cells you've been making Manni?

I'm thinking of releasing everything as a resource... yeah I'll release the alyied regalia, I'll wait with the castle junk in case Manni needs another piece.

Now I need to think of some special enchantment to put on the regalia and where to hide it :wicket:

I'm thinking of releasing everything as a resource... yeah I'll release the alyied regalia, I'll wait with the castle junk in case Manni needs another piece.

Now I need to think of some special enchantment to put on the regalia and where to hide it :wicket:

Wait until this mod is released please, but if you really want, you can do that, just make sure you mention its from a work in progress [the regalia], dont touch the castle at all!, to be honest, I dont know if I want anything to be a resource after the mod is released, I think i'd like my mod to be uniqe, still have'nt decided yet, I dont know!. :D

Wait until this mod is released please, but if you really want, you can do that, just make sure you mention its from a work in progress [the regalia], dont touch the castle at all!, to be honest, I dont know if I want anything to be a resource after the mod is released, I think i'd like my mod to be uniqe, still have'nt decided yet, I dont know!. :wicket:

Well, yeah, I can wait for the mod to be finished, but I'd still like to release the regalia as another mod. I don't really care about the castle pieces that much anyways. Just remember I'm the one that created the texture and I can do what I want with it...

Well, yeah, I can wait for the mod to be finished, but I'd still like to release the regalia as another mod. I don't really care about the castle pieces that much anyways. Just remember I'm the one that created the texture and I can do what I want with it...

I know, all of its credit goes to you, so you can release a regalia mod at your leisure, it could be something like another retextur for Sheogoraths regalia itself or something, you can still use the castle bits, but I only accept that after the mod is released, sorry for sounding a little selfish, I cant really help it. aa_mellow.gif

WOW! You guys are kicking some *** so far! haha. I would join, but I think I'm not experienced enough.

CC, there`s alot of us that knew nothing when we joined. That`s WHY I joined. I couldn`t even open the CS. I`m still way behind these guys but for now it`s not about impressing anyone...just learning. There`s alot of people here who`ll help with anything ya get hung up on. :)

WOW! You guys are kicking some *** so far! haha. I would join, but I think I'm not experienced enough.

Yeah, lots of helpful people around here. I'm sure Manni could use some help decorating stuff and dungeon making so if you learn that (which is pretty easy) then we could really use you thumbup.gif . And if you have a question you can always ask me aa_biggrin.gif

So have you started working on this mod yet Manni?

Don't get me wrong, I can still mod, I know the basics. I can't retex or script. I can only make small side quests, make npc's and give them basic AI packs, make cells (houses and shops) and I only know the very vague techniques of scripting language. The only script I know by heart is the message box.

Scriptname BlablahScript

Begin OnActivate

MessageBox "blahblah "blahblah"

Well, I could help out if you give me an easy task. I need details though. Thanks for your suggestions though. I spent a long time in The Enclave early. Makes you progress in experience fast! :rofl: