DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Relz] StarX Witch Hunter Armor

StarX

StarX Witch Hunter Armor

Version 1.3 is out! With HGEC and Black Leather Version!

Download here at TESAlliance

StarX Witchhunter Armor

Name: StarX Witchhunter Armor

Version: 1.3

Date: 9 september 2009

Category: Armor

Created by: StarX

Source: http://www.tesalliance.org/

Changelog:

==========

15 august 2009: Version 1.0 release

19 august 2009: Version 1.1 release (added new vanilla female cuirass)

23 august 2009: Version 1.2 release (added optional HGEC c-cup meshes and updated the textures, changed the esp name from "StarX Witch Hunter Armor - Light Armor.esp" to "StarX Witch Hunter Armor.esp")

9 september 2009: Version 1.3 release (added a black leather version for all versions of the armor)

Description:

============

Adds a Witchhunter Armor set to the game that can be purchased from Thoronir at The Copious Coinpurse. Heavy and light armor version available. They are respectively comparable to Orcish and Elven armor.

Installation:

=============

Extract the files into a save location. Copy and paste the meshes- and textures folder and StarX Witch Hunter Armor.esp into your Oblivion Data folder. Activate the esp either by going to Data Files,or by using Oblivion Mod Manager or Wrye Bash.

If you want to use HGEC c-cup, just copy and paste the meshes from the "HGEC c-cup" folder into your data folder after installing the main mod.

Issues:

=======

Some slight clipping on some parts of the armor. The hat uses the amulet slot, so it will not show up with armors/clothes that are set to hide amulets.

Credits:

========

Aridale - Witch Hunter Hat mesh

Ryu Doppler - Belt/Pouches and Flask

Trollf - Altered armor meshes

Pale Rider - Skull mesh

Pacific Morrowind - Hat/Skull fix & Vanilla female cuirass alteration

StarX - Textures and Nifskope work

I'm not sure who exactly did the HGEC conversion for the steel cuirass I used, so I'll just credit the complete EVEHGEC team here to be sure:

Axil: support for major overhaul mods like OOO, MMM, and Frans

Corepcmmp: plugin files

Grhys: meshes, scripting, plugin files, readme

Gudwyn: scripting

MadCat221: meshes, EBE body

Morphan: meshes

Sm0ken1nfin8: meshes, plugin files

Zinni: coming up with the name for this project

Thanks to Exnem for the original Eyecandy Body

Thanks to RAIAR for the HGEC Body

Luthenel - Request on the BGS forums

To all the people at the BGS forums for their help and advice.You guys rock!

Legal/usage:

============

This is a modders resource, so feel free to use this armor in your mod project, as long as the full list of credits mentioned above are added to your readme. It would also be nice to let me know when the armor is being used.

=======

Special thanks to Mrs.StarX for putting up with my crazy modding efforts.

Thanks to TesAlliance for being such a userfriendly host.

Pictures:

=========

WitchHunterBlack.jpg

WitchHunterMale01.jpg

WitchhunterFemHGEC.jpg

Looks far better in game :woot:

Should get this moved to the RELz mods section :P

Thanks IS! I just realized that I posted in the wrong subforum, and PM-ed HeyYou about it.

Now that I look at it: it seems it has already been moved! Thanks!

The armor's great and so is the hood. Oblivion hats always look silly, but yours looks better than most. Nice work - thanks for sharing! :woot:

I'm not a big fan of hats either, though this one is quite nice.

Does the file show up in the download section? It doesn't seem to be there when I click the download link when logged out.... :P

This looks fantastic Starx!! :yes: Very nice armor and a hat I actually don't mind! LOL Well done!

Thanks, now Red can go out "Witchhunting"!

Looks great! Just what I need for one of my characters! Thanks! unworthy.gif

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. And a big thumbs up for the convenient hosting here at TES Alliance!

I was quietly watching this on the official forums, and really liking what I saw. Now that it's here, let me just say- Great work, StarX! Stylish, heroic, and artfully done. And I greatly appreciate the female version for being non-exploitative. Thank you for that. :)

Thanks for the heads up, Green. I'm not a big user of the more revealing armors myself, even though I can appreciate the artistic work involved on some of them.

That is Warhammer's Witch Hunter armor right? :)

I love it! Bloody well done! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I will be using these suit of armor for my Witch Hunters bar patrons in Oblivifall. :huh:

Sweet! Good to see you have use for it already. It's loosely based on the Warhammer Witchhunter indeed, but with a touch of Oblivion.

Just a note: I noticed I accidently still used the StarX Witch Hunter Armor - Light Armor.esp. But there's actually both light and heavy armor inside, will fix that in future updates.

Oh I remember seeing the request. I also remember telling him he probably wouldn't get any help and that he should start modelling himself :rofl:

But nevertheless it does look awesome :D

Thanks Nic! I found this armor a lot of fun to make.

Small update: A new file (let's just call it 1.1) is uploaded, with a more feminine cuirass that leaves some breathing space for the female forms! Thanks to Pacific Morrowind for the updated mesh!

Small update: A new file (let's just call it 1.1) is uploaded, with a more feminine cuirass that leaves some breathing space for the female forms! Thanks to Pacific Morrowind for the updated mesh!

Woot! Thank you Starx and thank you Pacific! :rofl: Re-downloading now! Red should have some fun with this!

im tempted to get this, so tempted, if only to place in a house on display!

Put it on display? Go do some vampirehunting with it! :grr:

Woot! Thank you Starx and thank you Pacific! :) Re-downloading now! Red should have some fun with this!

Cool! I would love to see a nice screenshot that I can use as a promo picture!

Thank you for the update.

I'll check it out as soon as I get back on working on the Better Inns NPCs. :rofl:

Put it on display? Go do some vampirehunting with it! :yes:

Cool! I would love to see a nice screenshot that I can use as a promo picture!

I tend to change my armour very little and sometimes find it a bit odd switching between normal bodies and HGEC bodies, even in full armour.

Thank you for the update.

I'll check it out as soon as I get back on working on the Better Inns NPCs. :drool:

Sounds interesting!

I tend to change my armour very little and sometimes find it a bit odd switching between normal bodies and HGEC bodies, even in full armour.

No problem. It's not that hard to change the armor to HGEC, as the only thing that has to be changed are the legs.

I would not know, tis beyond my skill, Im trying to figure out what does what in the CS :yes:

I would however make use of it if it was HGEC.

It's mainly just a matter of changing the meshes in NifSkope. I'll have a look at it this weekend. The armor is based on stock armor so it should be fairly simple. :D

that would be good, i know its really minor, and its not really a huge deal, as there is no skin showing, but its just a quirk I have. what can I say, im strange.

The HGEC version is ready, waiting on CorePC on who should be credited as it uses converted Artifacts meshes. Also some textures got a slight update to make them look more like leather. Keep an eye on this topic for updates! :thumbup: