DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] The Pale Adventurer BETA

DaMage

Okay, just finshed The Pale Adventurer fully and am putting a BETA release for some testing.

So you ask, what is The Pale Adventurer?

The Pale Adventurer is a quest mod built off the templete of Lost Sword, with a questline that is randomly generated as you progress through it. The quest will start the when you sleep in the game (may take a few tries) when the ghost of Hemuss vists you to eplain the problem. From there you are lead throughout Cyridill searching a (I think 7 or 8) Ayleid ruins, that are chosen out of a list of 24. This quest is different every time you play it, and just sort of gives a reason for you to explore these ruins which are all non quest related.

The (main) end reward is a animated Elven Buckler that JDFan helped me to make, that has pulsing Ayleid crystals embedded into it.

This is a BETA version mainly for testing. The dialogue and other polt text is still in development and suggestions would be nice. As far as I've tested it works fine, but there are so many variables that it really needs more testing then what I can do alone. There is no voiced dialogue, instead only silent MP3s.

Now this i sort of open testing, but only for those here. Any feedback would be good, be it bugs, plot line inconsistances, spelling/english mistakes or just general opinions. You dont have to give feedback, and there is not time schedule to get this done, eventually when i think all the bugs have been squashed Ill do a release on the BS forums and upload to the Nexus. Till then it has an exculsive here.

I have uploaded the mod here:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=105

Things I really want feedback on.

Dialogue that skips ahead too quickly

End Quest Spoiler:

The ending bad guy (who has the white robe) his cronies and equipment need a names, I just dont know who or what they are.

:rofl:

Here's a picture showing the shield and the other gear that is included:

screenshot37i.png

Heya Mage!! Very excited to see you've gotten this to a Beta stage! XD You can approve your own mods of course! Long as you're not posting Playboy worthy screens with them or anything. :rofl: I think you sent me a message the other day and I lost it in the slew of other messages I got deluged with after that. LOL Sorry!

I'm loving the shield!!

Well the long strip says Protector, and the other is the symbol for oblivion...make what you want of it, it might help come up with how the hell the guy is that wears it (i dont know yet :pints: )

The stuff on the back is jibberish.

Oh ok, I thought it meant something but was unsure. I will see if I can think of an extra line for the other side, would be nice to see both sides matching :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, just trying to finilise a release for the beth forums and have a question or two.

I have those armoured robes working pretty good now (minor clipping when you sneak but it not much), so should i put them in?

With the shield, should I remove that big block of crystal on the front...looking at it, it looks over balanced to me, and it is mean to be a buckler. what do you think?

Okay, just trying to finilise a release for the beth forums and have a question or two.

I have those armoured robes working pretty good now (minor clipping when you sneak but it not much), so should i put them in?

With the shield, should I remove that big block of crystal on the front...looking at it, it looks over balanced to me, and it is mean to be a buckler. what do you think?

I think you should put the robes in. maybe make the crystal shorter but the same other dimensions?

I don't have more than a tiny smidge of experience with editing the rigging on multibone armours but I could give it a look if you want me to see if I can fix the clipping on those robes.

Pacific Morrowind