DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

What happend in Oblivion today?

Glaedr

this is a thread where any and all Oblivion gamers can talk about what happened to their character today in oblivion. If you want to post it like a story, then go ahead, im fine with it. Would make for a good read too. ;)

I'll start:

lets see, today i closed the Skingrad Oblivion gate. whilst inside i came across a dremora Kynreev and 2 daedroth in a room w/ two fire towers. w/ difficulty at 75% i ran in poleaxe swinging w/ a summoned clanfear on my heals into the fray...... to discover that the dremora's claymore had a paralyze enchantment on it....

Ouch! Did you survive the encounter?

As for me :

Follow the story of Asd! An Imperial male whose profession is "Plugin Tester".

His main skills are running very fast and being a master of hand-to-hand fighting.

Today, Asd was seen traveling around the chapels of Cyrodiil, wandering here and there. Looking at the decorations and the architecture. The priests didn't mind though. In fact, they stayed still and looked at him.

When he finished looking everywhere, he came talking to the priests, asking questions about their religions. He did so to every priest in the chapel! He was really starting to bother them.

Then, for no reasons, he punched one of them and ran in circles very fast as the priests and knights charged him. Then he dissapeared, teleported somewhere.

So, yes. Today, I tested my mod's Pathing Grids, Dialogue, NPCs and placement of decorations. :lmao:

today i went and closed the Leyawin gate. nothing really eventful there. got attacked by 3 dremora M's, that was about as exciting as it got. after that i went home and made two suits of resist magicka 100% armor in preparation for my fight w/ Mankar Cameron. Now i just need make a more powerful healing spell. my restore heath 10pts for 3secs isnt good enough anymore.

Red didn't accomplish much at all in game today. She and Elm had to take several...see about 12 trips up the river behind Bravil to check the position of something. After the 12th or so trip, Elm demanded some action and they wandered up to an old Fort where they laid waste to a few undead and a bear. Nothing much interesting.

Today, Elm, Notty and Red wandered the deserts and jungles of Elsweyr. The sand shimmered like gold dust beneath their feet. It was wonderful. They ended up in the great city of Riverhold, and Elm finally bought a small house there, just a short walk from the Mages Guild. Tonight they will all enjoy a good rest, and venture back into Cyrodiil in the morning/afternoon- whenever they manage to wake up. :lmao:

today Glaedr closed the Cheydinhal Oblivion gate. He met up w/ the counts sun, and told him to stay where he was while he cleared the tower. Of course he didnt listen and ended up getting killed. his body was lost however making the recovery of his ring impossible. Upon exiting the oblivion gate, his body was still nowhere to be found, so Glaedr instead make his way back to the castle.

thats about it.

Today, I was walking out onto one of the platforms in Frostcrag, where I live. Looking down, I was shocked to see the ground was rising, quite rapidly!

I'd fallen off! Oh dear. Thank god for Slowfall spells, eh?

I was then attacked by two bears - well, I did fall on them <_<;

:D Well just now I fast traveled to Leyawin and was cruising up the road and found Veyond. Cool, thinks I, and changes into my sneaking armor, entered, and ran smack into a concentration of Azhklan Trolls. They were seemingly immune to any of my enchanted weapons, of which I`ve got a single handed sword with a drain health 100 points, and a bow with the same. NO GOOD. They just kept comming, I couldn`t rest and soon ran out of potions and had to use most of the Welkynd stones to refill my magica trying every spell or scroll I could think of. Ended up having to bail out, also NO GOOD, they followed me all the way out into the forest where I was able to finally escape with my health bar showing no color at all. vava.gif I haven`t been wupped that bad in a long long time. Game boost did keep my game from crashing throughout the bloody ordeal and I`m highly impressed with that and totally recommend it to all. Now I`ve got to go make up alot more potions then BACK I GO! :rofl:

:lmao: gotta love encounters like that. conjuration can help w/ that. :D

Negative, tried all that. Their life bar barely moved. Hadda paralize and whack the crap outta them and run. I`ve got some fairly potent stuff too, forgot to summon. That would`ve taken some of the heat off.:D

Today, Lukith became Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and began the boring routine of talking to a statue once a week, he got tired of it, so he hit a guard, and made him chase him into the sanctuary, then all the guards from the city swooped in and killed every sanctuary member by any mod I had, now the Dark Brotherhood is completely dead and Lukith killed off all the counts, countesses and their servants with poisoned apples, and drinking the blood of beggars at night, now hes rotting in jail for a year due to his 100,000 gold bounty. what a day!.

laugh.gif i'd imagine so. u should get a mod that leets you summon multiple creatrues. i got that and its loads of fun.

:question: Yeah I thought of summoning...after getteing my tail yanked, and having to flee for my life. Glaedr, I generally don`t like to enhance too much. I want to play as close to the way the devs made it originally. That`s not to say I don`t use some heavy weaponry though, things like god mode and premature level ups and the like just seem to rush me through the game. I`d prefer to spend whatever time it takes to work my way through and explore everything, everywhere,find everything,ya know what I mean? :blink:

Today, Viking TEST jumped on the ship to the Viking Village, and started sniffing around! The vikings generally didn't care, but that son of a... king, was really rude to him, so Viking TEST unsheathed his Viking Sword and struck the stupid prince! the vikings didn't like this, and chased Viking TEST all over the little island! :question:

After that, Viking TEST had to reload and start bug sweeping, and luckily he didn't find anything that was wrong! :)

Now he's drinking some mead in the new longhouse in the village with the king and the other vikings.

Soon, he's going on a dangerous mission to find bugs in the expansion of the Viking Village, and I think that can get quite tough! :blink:

Anyways, NOW he's having a good time :D

I rode Prior Maborel's Paint horse into the ground. As I was pushing her toward Kvatch to find Martin we reach the crest of a hill and she spontaneously whinnied threw me from her back and fell head over heels dead to the bottom of the hill. Definitely one of my weirdest OB experiences. :rofl:

I be that's not as weird as galloping over the rise to Anvil on Shadowmere's back only to suddenly find oneself flying - horse and all - right into the bay. Water landing. All parties survived, but it's a real pain to swim on horseback.

Fortunately the stutter remover did its job and kept the trip from turning into a crash fest. All hail OSR.