DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Beta] Oblivion Tool Kit #2

InsanitySorrow

Ah ... the Wow6432Node key.

Well, you can't blame M$ - I take that it helps with random access :oblivion:

I was the one who found that part out. So I feel like I helped...well..sort of...lol!

64 bit has

Program files

And

x86 program files. Some files are in both some only in one. Oblivion gets put into x86.

They both appeared to have the same files when I first got the computer. So maybe something to do with back ups.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ... the Wow6432Node key.

Well, you can't blame M$ - I take that it helps with random access :P

Yup that key, I was unaware of that before embarking on OBTK. I am glad I now know what the issue is, so now all my apps that deal with the registry will work on 64bit machines.

I was the one who found that part out. So I feel like I helped...well..sort of...lol!

Yup you did :oblivion:

64 bit has

Program files

And

x86 program files. Some files are in both some only in one. Oblivion gets put into x86.

They both appeared to have the same files when I first got the computer. So maybe something to do with back ups.

Actually it's "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)". At least on my system (7x64).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok time to put the nail in this coffin. I am no longer working on this or problably ever will, I lost complete interest in this and moved on to better apps.

Instead I am going to remake all the utilities I developed for this and release them seperately, I have already created a launcher tool which I will release soon.

Thanks for the interest and help :)