DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

HGEC female body replacer texture issue

Glaedr

ok, heres the scoop. i recently tried to change from Roberts tweaked body to HGEC female body replacer. i had replaced the lowerbody mesh in the _male file so use a dif body mesh for the female body lower body, and thought this was the issue. I deleted the meshes folder and replaced the meshes for HGEC body, but nothing happened. i also deactivated all mods and OMODS, as well as deleting the textures folder with no luck. the 'nilla body works fine, but i have no clue what my problem is. im basically running the mod off of vanilla Oblivion, w/ the body replacer being the only running mod.

i have tried both the omod version and the non omod version. the non omod version has no esp.

XD

ok, heres the scoop. i recently tried to change from Roberts tweaked body to HGEC female body replacer. i had replaced the lowerbody mesh in the _male file so use a dif body mesh for the female body lower body, and thought this was the issue. I deleted the meshes folder and replaced the meshes for HGEC body, but nothing happened. i also deactivated all mods and OMODS, as well as deleting the textures folder with no luck. the 'nilla body works fine, but i have no clue what my problem is. im basically running the mod off of vanilla Oblivion, w/ the body replacer being the only running mod.

i have tried both the omod version and the non omod version. the non omod version has no esp.

XD

Is the name of the mod you downloaded (the same from the link that WhoGuru posted that linked back to Beth's forum) EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion

Because if so, you still need the the actual body and the body textures, that mod is only the stock clothing and armor EXPANSION. It does not include Bodies or Body Textures.

He said he turned off all other mods and omods (earlier)..

missed that, im running on empty over here.

I really dont know what could be the problem, I have uninstalled, reinstalled and updated EC, HGEC, and gone back ot normal with no problems. Sounds like something isnt getting turned off and is remaining active and causing a problem.

well, what i have noticed when i load up the game is that the claws and tail spikes remain, which they shouldnt, because i have all other mods off. on this last upload, her headset reappeared, which is also odd since that mod was off as well. im gona try another save and see what happens.

EDIT: loading an earlier save before i used showracemenu didnt seem to change anything...

well, what i have noticed when i load up the game is that the claws and tail spikes remain, which they shouldnt, because i have all other mods off. on this last upload, her headset reappeared, which is also odd since that mod was off as well. im gona try another save and see what happens.

EDIT: loading an earlier save before i used showracemenu didnt seem to change anything...

Be sure to ALSO start a NEW GAME, just as a precautionary check. You should always do this as a habit when troubleshooting.

alright,i'll give that a try now.

EDIT: XD oh this is grand. ok, in the Oblivion launcher i have everything unticked, but in OBMM everything is still ticked. i think there some communication errors here. XD that would explain why my mods seem to all be still active. let me try an experiment.

EDIT 2: well, didnt fix the textures, but we'll see about that in a sec once i get this other mod unpacked.

Yes, I stand corrected. Though, that didn't become clear until I had read 3 pages of the mod's nexus comments. The Description/Readme is not clear on that, and previous editions of HGEC require separate downloads.

Since I don't use this variant, the only things I can suggest are being certain to read the readme, and those standard issues that we tend to see often go wrong. Hope it works out.

The EVE team works at a site where I have been a longstanding member, and the original release did not include the meshes and textures.