DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #20

Mannimagnus

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I know the feeling TLM! :D But it's worth it when you're finished! LOL

In the meantime, the saga of Red and Red's hubby! So Sunday night my Hubby was mugged coming home from the store. They roughed him up, took his wallet, but he's fine, not hurt. However, the bank says it will take two to three WEEKS to clear up our account. In the meantime it's frozen. So we are flat freakin broke until he gets paid again on NEXT thursday. So broke in fact I had to spend an hour last night scrounging enough change from the couches and floors and wherever else to get him bus fare to work this morning. :wallbash: AND I'm leaving Sunday to go to NY for a week with my Dad and NOW I have no money at all for the trip. My Dad is going to have to pay for everything and he's not excited about that. :lmao:

So that's how my week is going. :D

That is the reason or two things in my life. I live in the country and I never carry anything more important than my drivers license in my wallet. I lived a few years in a major US city when I was younger. I had eight friends that I hung out with. One friend left the city right after I did and I still keep in touch with him through phone calls and e-mail. All the others were shot to death. I will never again live in a city.

Aww I know the feeling TLM! :D But it's worth it when you're finished! LOL

In the meantime, the saga of Red and Red's hubby! So Sunday night my Hubby was mugged coming home from the store. They roughed him up, took his wallet, but he's fine, not hurt. However, the bank says it will take two to three WEEKS to clear up our account. In the meantime it's frozen. So we are flat freakin broke until he gets paid again on NEXT thursday. So broke in fact I had to spend an hour last night scrounging enough change from the couches and floors and wherever else to get him bus fare to work this morning. :wallbash: AND I'm leaving Sunday to go to NY for a week with my Dad and NOW I have no money at all for the trip. My Dad is going to have to pay for everything and he's not excited about that. :lmao:

So that's how my week is going. :D

That is why I keep a small bit of cash some where safe in my house. About 200 bucks just enough to last a week.

And I bet you can not wait to get pizza..have your dad buy you 5 big pies!

Wow, getting mugged certainly sucks. Glad he's ok and all.

However, you guys need to find a new bank. When I had my bank card stolen all I had to do was go to the bank and report it. They canceled the card. It took them a week to issue a new one, but in the meantime they still allowed me to come in to make in person withdrawls if I needed them. To freeze the entire account for 2-3 weeks is a sign of complete detachment from reality and lousy customer service.

Wow, getting mugged certainly sucks. Glad he's ok and all.

However, you guys need to find a new bank. When I had my bank card stolen all I had to do was go to the bank and report it. They canceled the card. It took them a week to issue a new one, but in the meantime they still allowed me to come in to make in person withdrawls if I needed them. To freeze the entire account for 2-3 weeks is a sign of complete detachment from reality and lousy customer service.

Oh completely. I've been trying to convince him to switch banks. This will, I hope, be the last straw for him. Telling us we can't access the account for that long is insane! I'm only relieved his paychecks don't direct deposit! Thank goodness. We just have to survive the next 8 days. :lmao: I seriously despise that bank.

When our account number was swiped a few months ago, they froze our account for almost a week and since then have been taking an extra three to four days to process deposits. It's ridiculous in the extreme. :wallbash: Argh I need more coffee.

Why dont you go busking?, my grandfather in law did it[as a hobby], and one time in two hours, he made himself a 400 profit!.

Busking? Now there's a term I'm not familiar with! :rofl: What's that?

Busking? :huh:

Better yet, go coon hunting! I'll pay you for every hide you bring me! :huh:

I'll get my slingshot and see how many I can nab you Snackoon!