DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Trivial Pursuit

AlexPej79

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one.

Which sigil stone doesn't exist?

A: Absorb Agility w/ Fortify Agility

B: Burden w/ Feather

C: Damage Health w/ Fortify Health

D: Fire Damage w/ Chameleon

E: Shock Damage w/ Night Eye

Someone should make a board game on this.

D is correct PacificMorrowind

just for kicks and giggle, im going to say B.

bingo for Glaedr :thumbup:

Ask the next question.

Pacific Morrowind

:blink: Wait.....he was right?. :blink:

:blink::rofl: you have got to be kidding. that was a total guess. i figured though that if that ment anything for the orcs it would be of that nature. :P

EDIT: ok, heres one for you. What is the length of the average argonian pregnancy?

A. 9 months

B. 8 months

C. 5 months

D. 6 months

E. none of the above

:thumbup::blink: you have got to be kidding. that was a total guess. i figured though that if that ment anything for the orcs it would be of that nature. :blink:

EDIT: ok, heres one for you. What is the length of the average argonian pregnancy?

A. 9 months

B. 8 months

C. 5 months

D. 6 months

E. none of the above

Haven't got a clue but I'd guess C,

Nope, its actually E. I was just curious as to how much you guys knew. This was never decided upon by the devs. I PM'ed one on Beth and thats the answer he game me. he Argonian's are physiologically different in skeletal structure, and organ placement than the human races, so i would think that their gestation period would be different. I like to think about 6-7mo, but thats just me. :thumbup:

next question goes to whomever asks first. :blink:

Nope, its actually E. I was just curious as to how much you guys knew. This was never decided upon by the devs. I PM'ed one on Beth and thats the answer he game me, though the Argonian's are physiologically different in skeletal structure, and organ placement than the human races. I like to think about 6-7mo, but thats just me. :thumbup:

next question goes to whomever asks first. :blink:

Then that was a moot question....I got a question

Who wants to smack Gleadr first?

Fine fine...

My question

We are one and we are two. Who are we....no no..X that.

AHa I got one.

Who won a award for their voice acting even know they barely had 10 mins?

Patrick Stewart?

Sean Bean?

Terence Stamp?

Lynda Carter?