DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Trivial Pursuit

AlexPej79

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, ok... hm... laugh.gif the only thing i really know anything about is argonians. :noway: ok, lets see if you know your lore:

The only Cyrodiilic humans said to have ever lived in Black Marsh for any length of time were the Kothringi tribesmen, who were wiped out by a certain type of flu. The flu persisted for 41 years, from 2E560 to 2E601. The native Argonians proved immune to the effects of this plague, leading others to suggest that they and the Hist had created it. The last recorded case of the flu was in 2E603, after the aforementioned Kothringi tribesmen had fled the Black Marsh by boat and disappeared.

what is the name of the flu that wiped out this tribe?

A. Knahaten Flu

B. Noonan Flu

C. the "Black Rose" Flu

Imperial City. i figure i better answer as much as possible before i head off. laugh.gif gotta educate you guys before i leave. :P

ok, got one. according to various sorces, the argonian city of Lilmoth is described as...

A. "the home of the Dark Tide"

B. "black city of the followers of Seth"

C. "Jewel of the East"