DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #22

Glaedr

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoguru, can you afford travel to Ireland?, because the landlords here are nice, its a big house, no musrooms or moss [well there may be outside :wave: ], there is a big garden, and fields of view, and remember, im moving house, maybe if you rush over here you can get this one im moving out of, with all those things, why not?. :D

Glaedr's is so tipically Argonians. laugh.gif

Mine, would be a list:

• Bretons, so lore filled and magical. :)
  • Imperials, play them mostly.
  • Dunmer, dark blue skin with red eyes and a history with experience in both magic stealth and combat how could'nt you love them!?.
  • Bosmer, archers and scouts are fun to play and I laugh when someone calls me a tree hugger.
  • Altmer, nice golden skin and good wizards but they have a stinking personality.
  • Redguards, warriors are handy against those magic invincible guys and when you need to bash open a door or chest.
  • Nord, rude and unclean with a voice too deep for my liking but they have good skills and spells as well as being the Breton ancestors.
  • Khajiit, love those cats with claws and their mood telling ears.
  • Argonians, lizards aren't up my alley, but they are good at stealth and an interesting history.
  • Orcs, everything I dont like. :lmao:

and thats my favorite list. :)

I have said this to Who before, but I honestly think they got the voices for Nords ALL wrong in game. I think they should all sound more like the Governator, with German or Austrian accents. For some reason I view them as "conan's" and when I think Conan, I think Arnold which makes me feel they should have some sort of similar accent.

I have said this to Who before, but I honestly think they got the voices for Nords ALL wrong in game. I think they should all sound more like the Governator, with German or Austrian accents. For some reason I view them as "conan's" and when I think Conan, I think Arnold which makes me feel they should have some sort of similar accent.

LOL Indeed you have and I kind of agree actually! :) I wish they had had a different accent of some sort to set them apart more from the Imperials.

To be honest, MOST of the humans sound too similar, they should have looked a bit farther out for some of the accents. Its a pitty that it would be horribly complicated AND take an emense amount of work to replace the Nord audio.

I doubt they will do it themselves for TES V though, most devs are too afraid to change something that they used in 2 games previous.

To be honest, MOST of the humans sound too similar, they should have looked a bit farther out for some of the accents. Its a pitty that it would be horribly complicated AND take an emense amount of work to replace the Nord audio.

I doubt they will do it themselves for TES V though, most devs are too afraid to change something that they used in 2 games previous.

I would like to have had Khajiits with a slightly more Jamaican accent.