DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #22

Glaedr

Thanks Snackoon. :shrug:

@Arthmoor - We are going to move, definitely. :D We've been wanting to for a while but money troubles have kept us here. The place is horrid. I don't want to actually drag him to court, just get him to realize he needs to give us the 30 days to move out. There are still 8 or 9 other tenants he hasn't found a way to evict yet so thankfully we're not holding anything up. Should be safe enough for now to take the 30 days and we need it to try and find the money somehow. :D

Come move to Ossining. Every other house is for sale/rent. And I could come give hugs in person daily hehe.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come move to Ossining. Every other house is for sale/rent. And I could come give hugs in person daily hehe.

Aww but Ossining has one fatal drawback, it's in NY and I will never live through a NY winter again. Just can't do it. WHile I miss the snow and the pizza I do NOT miss the cold. :D

:)

Chicago winters are pretty brutal, not so bad in Ohio, eh Red?

LOL Nope not as bad here. Not as cold and very little snow compared to Upstate NY where six feet in a night is routine, Around here if we get two feet in a night the whole damn state shuts down! :P

LOL Only if you want NINE cats to deal with TLM! :) Hubby wont go for NY anyway unless it's Naples, which he fell in love with when I took him there but I wont live there...because of the winters. :P We're debating between St. Louis and Ashville NC these days. I want St. Louis and have him weakening. :yes: I'll get him eventually.

LOL Only if you want NINE cats to deal with TLM! :) Hubby wont go for NY anyway unless it's Naples, which he fell in love with when I took him there but I wont live there...because of the winters. :P We're debating between St. Louis and Ashville NC these days. I want St. Louis and have him weakening. :yes: I'll get him eventually.

What does everyone thing of Aurons new name?

Ri 'Shur

Survey Says... *dingdingding* Seattle!

Seriously though, Red, *biiiiiiig hugs*. You guys will get through this, and hopefully come out in a much happier and healthier environment. You know my husband and I were in a similar situation only a few years ago, and we are proof that things can be turned around.

Sending good thoughts your way.