DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #23

WhoGuru

I hope its away from the muggers lol.

It will be good I am sure, then the only place can fall down on your old landlord after you move out! *looks at everyone as they stare* what? too cruel?

Thankies, I could finally get that armour, its a huge DL to get it all, but on my dads connection it was NO problem :) I wish I could get a 60gig limit at a reasonable cost here!

I do actually have a couple new armour mods for Fallout 3 but I dunno if I want to mix in FO3 pics with my OB pics.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL That little sleeze is hoping the place falls in and collapses. That's why he's been getting rid of all the tenants. He wants to get rid of this place since he lost the court battle with his mother for ownership. So instead he's running it into the ground to unload it. I hope a roof DOES fall on him. Would serve him right.

I dont know about there but here, if you own a building and you let it get to such a standard that it will collapse Cities will tear it down and bill you for it. IF you let it fall down you get some nasty charges, bills and possibly prison time. So even if he isnt in it, if he lets it go, it would serve him right to get charged and arrested for it lol.

If the landlord of the new place even has an idea of where the current is, im sure he/she wont take anything the old one says seriously lol.

I have lived in a few places and never had a check done like that anyway, although the last place did want to know what I did for a living.

We have to tell them where we are now, so they likely will contact them but we have an ace in the hole. The groundskeeper for this new place was our neighbor here for years before he got sick of the crap and left. :cry: He's going to put in a good word for us and tell them about the condition of this place and what the landlord is like. So I'm hoping that and my begging real pretty on Monday will be enough to get us in. :bagged: REALLY hoping.