DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #23

WhoGuru

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Critter - the "spiffy" background is for Mr Guru who has a thing for Floyd's girls. :wicket:

@TLM - we wont be moving until Monday. :D So pictures will come after that! Woot!

Haha, I don't blame him.

And I'll be looking for those pics! Congrats on your new place, btw, don't think I congratulated you yet :)

th_myrdt.jpg

Wow! That's the best yet! Really nice.

For a while I was using a friends image she did, it was just stunning but its not widescreen so sometimes it looks a bit odd.

You know, every time I drive now and see a racoon, the first thing that pops into my mind is "OMG ITS YEVIC!" :)

Anyways, im off to bed, night.

Shhhh I am not really here.. or supposed to be.

Gotta say I agree with Who, its not surprising its bugged, they will blame the programming difficulties BUT in truth it will be them being lazy and/or Msoft pawns.

On Fav anime.. oh my.. so many to choose from!

Jin-Roh, Ghost in the Shell (movies AND the tv series x2), Black Lagoon, Gunbuster and Diebuster, Akira.. umm those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head LOL.

*runs back to work*

This is sad, I really like Bethesda, but stuff like this shouldn't happen. I remember everyone crying about how Oblivion was so buggy, but I thought vanilla was perfect :). But I suppose this isn't the case if the game won't even start. Bethesda should employ a few more people to fix bugs, if they do, I just hope they wont take the people away who make the awesome gameplay. :drool:

Guess Bethesda are just Xbox Fanboys (Which I got anothing against :D ). Nothing to do about that I'm afraid..

Let's not bring up the fanboy argument. Lol. I could come back and say. The only reason PC and 360 got the DLC first it because MS paid for it.

Anyways. Ive been watching Last exile and its pretty good. I only got too see the first two episodes then had to go do somthing.

Yep no fanboy arguments here. :) I'm sure we all know why the PS3 users keep getting the shaft worse than the 360 users.

You'll love Last Exile TLM. :D It really is a wonderful series.

I will most likely not be getting the rest of the DLC unless we are ASSURED it wont be this bad.

I shall get BORDERLANDS!

O and time for a new thread. I do NOT call it.