DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Anvil Party House

RedDragonDreamer

This mod will add a special player home to Anvil. One where you pay the rent and share the house with two other roommates, ones which like to mess up the house having wild partys and generally cause the player a bit of grief.

Why make such a mod? Simple, I like immersion too much.

Planning to make a quest and have the player have to collect the rent from the other roommates which will take the form of dialogue and you might get given the royal run around or not, but ideally this mod hopes to immertate what real life flatting is sometimes like. And beware, some of the stuff in the house such as food and items are going to be the property of the roommates and taking it will result in unpleasent dialogue as close to real life as my own experiences.

It should be fun :yes:

I imagine you'll have randomized dialogue so they can say lots of different stuff about each thing? I mean if they're going to be talking each time you're collecting rent and stealing their stuff you wouldn't want to see the same line each time :D

Now that I've cluttered that entire party house, I have started on making the key characters that the player will interact with. Oh and the party house will be dealing with drug related issues and the anvil guards might do a drug bust, depends on if I can get the ai to behave for me. We have new ingrediants, Wacky Backy Weed and Refined Skooma and many other exiting stuff. Some of the characters will have their own house and will just come to party and you might even find that some of Anvil's residents like to party too. I'm using Hentai's clothes mainly because the vanilla ones suck and he states that his can be used in other mods. Which makes the new requirement of having the HGEC body or the textures will looked funny. I suck at making Lore correct names so if people want to suggest names for the vanilla races it will much apreciated and credit given.

Here we have the woodelf sisters

TheWoodelfsisters.jpg

Sonya the Imperial wench

Sonya.jpg

:)