DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi, folks!

selene310187

I'm a wanderer wandering in this community in search of new adventures. 22 years old and never too old for my favourite game Oblivion. What would I do without the countless mods? I don't know. I can't imagine an Oblivion without mods now. They made this game wonderful. Some years ago, around November 2007, I began to make mods myself. Modding is a kind of art and addiction at the same time for me (making Oblivion characters is my other addiction). I started with a house mod and then made some retextures, races, armor conversions and finally I managed to build my own weapon in Blender (nearly finished, the only work to do is making the texture). In the future I want to be able to create my own armor from scratch and make animations.

But I don't only play Oblivion and mod for it. Meeting with my good friend is an essential part of my life. Furthermore I love reading books and knowledge magazines; I can't get enough of them (the same for watching movies). My favourite genres are mystery, thriller, Sci-Fi, horror, fantasy. I really like the novels by Dan Brown (Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code) and Stephenie Meyer (Twilight saga).

My apprenticeship is over (June 2009) and now I'm searching for a job which satisfy me. Maybe I will make another apprenticeship next year because further education is important for me. In the meantime I spend time on finishing my planned mods. smile.gif

I believe we met earlier in the shouty, but I want to formally welcome you here. I sounds like you`ve found yourself in the right place for using/growing/sharing your modding skills. There`s lots of good people here who`ll be only too happy to make you feel right at home. As I said, Guard your :bagged::cry:

As I said, Guard your :bagged::evil:

You'll need more of these. :cry::D :D

Stock up! Hide them! Welcome! :D

Yoink! :cookie: Welcome to TESA Selene! Very glad the forum search was able to help you use the Shout box! :lmao: We're certainly going to have a lot to talk about...and geek about :P With that list of interests you have there! Jump right in!

...and you're gonna need more cookies. Someone seems to have eaten them. tee hee :whistle:

• 1 month later...