DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Forum Game

Fiore1300

Okay, so I was thinking about donating...but then I thought, why not turn it into a game!

Everyone knows the three-word-game, correct? Everyone makes a three-word post, but it must have some relevant narrative connection to the previous post, and any one forumer cannot post immediately following their own post. No double-posting, people.

BUT, there is a twist. I have Three Special Rules. These rules are...

Whoops! Its not that easy. :D

No, you, the forumers, have to guess what my three rules are. Each time I log on, I will "break" the story and repost the last post that abided by each of my three rules.

Here's an example, using one rule instead of three

Post 1: I saw a

Post 2: dog walking down

Post 3: my street and

Post 4: he was big

Post 5: and very mean

Fiore1300: BREAK: [dog walking down]

Post 7: the stairs to

Post 8: my evil dungeon

Post 9: where I keep

Post 10: a skeleton army

Fiore1300: BREAK: [my evil dungeon]

Post 12: where it was

Post 13: attacked by monsters

Fiore1300: BREAK: [where it was]

By now, someone might guess at what one of the rules are. To guess, the 15th poster might do this:

Post 15: RULE: you cannot have two of the same letter next to each other. i.e. the "nn" in "cannot".

Hurray! poster 15 is correct! The story thus continues...

Post 16: turned into a

Post 17: hideous fiend with

etc etc.

Now, here's whats at stake:

Guess one rule correctly, and I purchase a 1 month VIP subscription.

Guess two rules correctly, and I purchase a 3 month VIP subscription.

Guess all three rules correctly, and I purchase a 1 year VIP subscription.

HOWEVER: There is a penalty for guessing. For every three wrong guesses made (in a row), I will change one of the rules. This will be announced. No prior posts will be affected by the new rule, and the new rule will take affect in the immediate posts following the RULE CHANGE. Also, rules that have been guessed right will NOT be subject to change.

Everybody got it? If you have a question, just begin your post with

Question:

or

QUESTION:

Please, when asking a question, do not also contribute three words or make a rule guess.

Thanks, and happy hunting!! The game runs to October 31st.

First Three Words:

I should pay

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah, hold on,[Rule?]The word my!, you cant use it!

COMMENT: The BREAK is on a sentence with 'my', which means 'my' is acceptable. Break is used when the sentence after the sentence in the BREAK line is incorrect, so the line in the BREAK line is correct.

I also think one of the rules is changed now.