DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi Folks

Braggi

I have been kicking around the TES modding scene for a few years. At one point I was active in one of the Beyond Cyrodiil mods and acted as a mod leader for a while. I am a bit of a jack-of-all trades when it comes to modding and always love to learn more.

My current modding project is a full landmass mod of High rock which I am modding for personal pleasure. I have the land in place and am building regions (as of this writing). My goals for it are to learn more about various subjects - modeling, scripting, dialogue and general modding skills.

I would also like to say that the tutorials here are a godsend - thanks to the contributors for creating them!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

If anyone is interested in a few shots of the (currently untextured) HR landscape, wander over here: Braggi's images on Pix.ie

I'm also doing the landmass for Jmanowar's Isle of Balfiera mod. We're quiet right now because the good Jman is swamped at work. However, things will eventually pick up. When they do, I intend to put the things I have learned here to work. (In the meantime, every little bit helps with my personal mod.)

P.S.:

I'll do my best to keep the cookie safe too. (However, my wife tends to be a cookie monster, so any anguished screams you hear from this direction are me running madly to avoid her as she chases me while laughing maniacally...) :blush:

biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...